News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Jakarta

Started by Mingva, August 17, 2003, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

BonzaiJoe

No! Give me 14 days more please! :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

this is an anti alain track! its too hard for me :!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

They say that when they know will win :D

al il professore

that were only the words of an helen's lover!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

al il professore

You are not a winner anymore, you are a loser now. And so is bonzai joe.

BonzaiJoe

Well last time I won at ISA, CAP was second, and neither of you had ever heard of online Stunts...

alanrotoi

Alain, why you are so agressive?

Is a reason to say "They say that when they know will win"?

what I did against you?

al il professore

i didnt aggress you sucker

i only beat you

al il professore

jacky drove a: DQF AH AAH AHHAAAAAAHA AHAHAH A HAA HA

HUAAAHUAHAHAUAHAAAAAAAAA AAA HA HAHAH whats next? no rpl from alanrotoi?

Mingva

wheeeee... we have another rookie this season :) It's mushi, without team at the moment. I hope to see Leo's countryman on the scoreboard in near future too :roll:

about BJ's rpl: he skipped both cork's :lol:

alanrotoi

Alain you don't need to be a jerk. Be an adult for once and hurry, my patience is not eternal. Where are those words about we are friends and blablabla? What's your problem with me? What I did? What I DO? It's not a matter of a simple race. You beat I beat.... it's not the problem. Tell me or show again how pathetic you are.

BonzaiJoe

Hey Alan, you're just getting to know the real Alain like I got to know him in 2002... I don't know if it's all some sick joke, but it surely is unpleasant.

Mingva

yahoooo!!! We have first pipsqueak from http://www.4dstunts.com.ar/ competition.

Many thanx goes to Alan Rotoi :D