News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Jakarta

Started by Mingva, August 17, 2003, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

bonzai i didnt need your help to make somebody hate me, but thanks :)

alan rotoi is a jerk. he is no more the ISA and IRC driver he was. period. its not agression its reality.

it didnt change nothing to the friends we are. if not , please tell me why you should become my enemy, its only a car racing game rivalry.

I am the best. let them know it :DDDDD
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I still dunno if I will drive or not.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

QuoteI still dunno if I will drive or not.
Thanx God, there are many pipsqueaks who will take your 3rd position :P

alanrotoi

Take care about Tsino the colombian machine, and the 1st winner of 4dstunts.com.ar .

To Alain: I don't say such things to my friends in competitions or not it's a lack of respect. I didn't say we are enemies. You use that word.

I can see you don't really know how to deal a friend. If you really think we are friends or chat friends or stunts friends or competition friends you don't have to deal me like that. And you know it. You don't care nobody. What a deception.

You make the people don't like you and I don't know how you could enjoy that.
I guessed you had a personal matter with Bonzai... but after Mingva (remember you were out of orion), Bismarck, me (october 2002), pArAnO, Akoss, CTG, and now me again.

I should see such of jerk before.

PS: It's the 1st time that somebody calls me "jerk" in this forum. Is it your 1st too? I guess your "jerk"'s counter is your number of posts.

al il professore

take it easy!

EASY!!!

you really didnt shot your danone this month pal! shoot it tonite and we can speak tomorrow.

i am pointing that you are a jerk. its not a problem, i was a jerk three month ago, and now i am a better driver than you in every terrain. and you know it so well :)

perhaps i should also say that you are a big connard? or a fils de pute?

what will make you play again at competitions???

you son of a Helen, take part at least in IRC!

really i am sad. will you really never play at competition like you were? i cant believe it! so make up your mind and take part, even in only one competition at your best, because if you dont got a real life excuse like a maimed hand or broken computer or studies or work, you dont have a more serious excuse than the cowardry.

insulting you will make you play?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Stop the lies. You insult because you like it. You don't care if I take part in a comp. or not.

Do you think I am stupid? Four days and you "guess" I won't race and you are sooo worried.

I don't believe you anymore. Everything you say is with a second intention. I don't like such of person. I can't enjoy with somebody like you near me.

Hmmm where is my rpl (1:25.25)???
I started to drive this full season, I would have found it was waste of time to drive previous tracks if I had stopped ISA driving.
Resending rpl...

629.09 km

Mingva

QuoteHmmm where is my rpl (1:25.25)???
I got one rpl from Laszlo Pinter without any subject and comments. Also the car was red (not green as usual), so I thought maybe it Akoss' cousin sent a rpl :lol: I immediately wrote a mail but didn't get an answer (shame on Laszlo Pinter). Anyway, I just received the same rpl from Pinter Akoss :)

So, in conclusion: don't change e-mail address or car color. And write something (at least your name) in mail.

L?szl? Pint?r is my father, and I'm the son of him ?kos Pint?r.

I sent this rpl without any comment because I also send some rpl from my father's email without any comment to Zak, but he always knows who did the rpl.

I haven't got a permanent car color. In the last months I preferred the green for the Indy, and before that I preferred the metal purple. Now I like the red Indy.

I have a 1:24.70, but it's not with me at the moment, and it is not final rpl of course.

629.09 km

al il professore

your crimson indy car doesnt overcome yet my silver arrow.

al il professore

the orionic silver arrow strike again. see you in senegal, in shaa allah.

al il professore

advertisement:

when alain is thirsty, he is thirsty of ORIONADE

al il professore

wow i just see stars everywhere... on account of such a party i think i wont be able to drive today and the next days :)

I killed alanrotoi!!! i destroyed him!!! YEAAAAAAAH!! WHEEEE AAAAH!

I am sure to win zakstunts and IRC now. Alain, winner of IRC and zakstunts 2003... i think that sentence sounds good. its winning all the competitions save one. Kalpen. only I do know how close by quitting i have been and how hard i fought to be the best notwithstanding the front winds.

OOOORI O RIOOOOOO RIO RIOOOOOON!