News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The weirdest dream...

Started by BonzaiJoe, August 25, 2003, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I dreamt I was travelling on a train with either Akoss Poo or Alan Rotoi (just don't remember which...), and we met Thijs Wiegerinck. Yes Thijs, not Roy... he was a little 8-year old boy with glasses, who was wearing a cap, and he didn't say anything, but I was shocked to suddenly meet him there...
But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

Is the boy wearing a Spanish Stunts pipsqueak!!!!???

Last year I dreamed about a moovie: the story of a Stunts pipsqueak what entered in Orion Team, and needs to won everything with the team help, and rescue Zak Mackracken what was kidnapped by Anti-Stunts Aliens...

alanrotoi

Cooool dreams!!  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Jacky dreamt about Stunts... that means he drove before falling asleep.

Crazy wild dream!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

remember my dream where I was racing on a Rally, and then chased Mingva, who was driving an old Citroen? .)

alanrotoi

Yes I do :D

And I dreamt CAP turning a sharp corner at 245 mph :)

A week after that dream I had another. I traveled to Hungary and I met Zak and his brother and more people but I don't remember much more :D

I dreamt only once about Stunts: I checked the scoreboard (final results, can't remember which ZCT track it was), and I saw my name only in the middle of the scoreboard, and I was disappointed. When I got up I realized that it was only a dream fortunately...

629.09 km

Now this is the weirdest dream!

I dreamt yesterday the following: there was the international Stunts meeting at Zak's house. I first met Alan Rotoi, we talked for a while, and he refreshed Jakarta (final) results (I was leading, but Alain's rpl was missing). Usrin also came. The I met Alain, when we saw each other, we both said to each other: 'your bloody mother' (surprisingly, in Hungarian). He showed us his Jakarta rpl, and he won, he beat me by 0.60 seconds. I also met Zak who asked me to organize a football match. We called CTG (on phone), but he said he didn't want to come. I asked Alain if Mingva would come or not, but Alain said Mingva wouldn't come. Then everybody waited for Bonzai Joe, when he arrived. We embraced each other then. This is so strange that I can remember so many things about my dream!

629.09 km

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Great dream!! I hope out meet will be real!
Did I spoke in hungarian too? :D

Only Alain speaked Hungarian. I also hope we will meet in real, too.

629.09 km

al il professore

irl i can barely say igen, nem and lupuzka, no more.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: al il professore on September 15, 2003, 07:38:24 PM
irl i can barely say igen, nem and lupuzka, no more.

Say no to Lupuszka! ;D (and to biszem-baszom, too)

BonzaiJoe

Okay, I think this dream might be the weirdest yet....
So I just dreamed that we were in Brazil, which just happened to be a big room with a dancefloor. We were dancing together (me and some of you guys and some of my Danish friends). Zak was clearly the best dancer in Brazil. Then we all went to sleep on the floor of that same room, and when I woke up, I had given birth to a Stunts baby, shaped like a red Indy. The baby had been born from my right foot - and (for some reason) we could tell it was a Stunts baby not because it was shaped like an Indy but because when I awoke, my feet were up in the air and the Indy-shaped baby lay on top of the right one. It was a girl. I told the other people there that I had to go do something and that they should come up with a name for the baby by the time I came back. When I came back, CTG held up a sign suggesting a name which had the word "foxy" in it, and I protested with feminist discourse, complaining that such a name would be a discriminative objectification of female Stunts pipsqueaks. Then I woke up.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 16, 2014, 09:27:43 AM
Okay, I think this dream might be the weirdest yet....
So I just dreamed that we were in Brazil, which just happened to be a big room with a dancefloor. We were dancing together (me and some of you guys and some of my Danish friends). Zak was clearly the best dancer in Brazil. Then we all went to sleep on the floor of that same room, and when I woke up, I had given birth to a Stunts baby, shaped like a red Indy. The baby had been born from my right foot - and (for some reason) we could tell it was a Stunts baby not because it was shaped like an Indy but because when I awoke, my feet were up in the air and the Indy-shaped baby lay on top of the right one. It was a girl. I told the other people there that I had to go do something and that they should come up with a name for the baby by the time I came back. When I came back, CTG held up a sign suggesting a name which had the word "foxy" in it, and I protested with feminist discourse, complaining that such a name would be a discriminative objectification of female Stunts pipsqueaks. Then I woke up.

You are sick. ;D