News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The weirdest dream...

Started by BonzaiJoe, August 25, 2003, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

By the way it's not totally correct to say the baby was shaped like an Indy. It was more like a big baby's head inside a very small, red Indy.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I just read this loud to Andi while we were both ROFL. She told me to tell you that your dream makes no sense, as I am by far not the best dancer even in Hungary, I could not stand a chance in Brazil. This was her only objection, so the rest of your dream is probably fully legit.  ::)

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 16, 2014, 09:27:43 AM
Okay, I think this dream might be the weirdest yet....
So I just dreamed that we were in Brazil, which just happened to be a big room with a dancefloor. We were dancing together (me and some of you guys and some of my Danish friends). Zak was clearly the best dancer in Brazil. Then we all went to sleep on the floor of that same room, and when I woke up, I had given birth to a Stunts baby, shaped like a red Indy. The baby had been born from my right foot - and (for some reason) we could tell it was a Stunts baby not because it was shaped like an Indy but because when I awoke, my feet were up in the air and the Indy-shaped baby lay on top of the right one. It was a girl. I told the other people there that I had to go do something and that they should come up with a name for the baby by the time I came back. When I came back, CTG held up a sign suggesting a name which had the word "foxy" in it, and I protested with feminist discourse, complaining that such a name would be a discriminative objectification of female Stunts pipsqueaks. Then I woke up.

I loved it! Every word :D