News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Does humour belong in Stunts racing?

Started by JTK, August 30, 2003, 08:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does humour belong in Stunts racing?

Definitely yes. In the end it is only a game.
8 (80%)
Yes it does. But not in serious contests.
2 (20%)
No. Fun races are against the aim to be fastest.
0 (0%)
Who gives a damn anyway?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 30, 2003, 08:34:32 AM

JTK

I sometimes have the feeling that some people do not like silly things - like sending a replay raced on a slow car - which I really like, especially when this replays shows, that with other cars you can be faster than with the Indy. Isn't complaining about such taking the whole thing too seriosly? Wasn't Stunts built for having fun and that's all?

What do you think?  :?:

Krys TOFF

You're right. :D
That's why I sent a P962 replay as my 1st replay for Kalpen comp. :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Well Alain was annoyed because my Jaguar functioned (very badly :D) as as a way to make people think I was participating when really I was hiding my replay. I just don't really think anyone believed it, and I think it's more fun with a Jaguar replay than without one. I really should have driven an even slower car, that would have been funnier... I think I can beat Neil McRae in the Audi :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

fun or bashing? do you mean neil mac rae is under the ground? do you still annoy other pipsqueaks to make you greater? yes  :x
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Well Neil McRae doesn't read this forum, and you gotta have someone to make fun of...

al il professore

ah ah ah a light blue audi or lancia slash? is there light blue war paintings for the jeep :)

LOOOOOOL leo ramone, the light blue warrior! yuuuu huuuuuu!

okay bonzaijoe, i doubted little of it, but i dont like when one is laughing on the sadness of another bud. yes easy and dirty humour belongs to stunts driving.

see how crazy and several others were in ctk2003a!!! hope the replays will be downloadable by all those terrible rookies and they, beginning with neil mc rae will get a heart attack. was neil mc rae made to be the stunts donkey?

yes, because he defends so funnily :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

sense of humour depends on alcohol.

what do you drink?

JTK

The first three replays can be downloaded form the scoreboard. And then you'll see that Stunts racing is no question of fun or seriousness but MADNESS!

al il professore

reclamation: my time is 46.30 jtk its supadup2.rpl not supadupa.rpl

al il professore

can you confirm that i drove 46.30 somewhere? i would like bonzai joe to know i could have splashed his head if i wanted to. i realized 46.30 it was my fourth rpl sent :o what a flop!

al il professore

aaah i wait to connect because there was a problem.
so congratulations to bonzai joe for his victory, and to akoss poo for his confirmation. i think none of us did the perfect time on this track.

good luck on ctk2003b!

al il professore

i go watch the replays to see what i missed.

al il professore

good, i am satisfied. i taught the ropes to opponents in this rpl :)

the perfect time would have been around 45.50, if i had time to realize it.

hey i thought until this moment that everybody used the power gear more than me :) its not the case.

BonzaiJoe

Wow, I tried very much to do that power gear trick you did, but I didn't succeed... so I maxed out the rest instead. Nice race. Your 46.30 replay isn't available.