News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"organizing, preparing, ideas, programs, anything

Peep shows, third class pubs, 8th districts' bitches (Ukrainen, Romanian), mass fighting with gipsies - this is what I say for programs. Cheap, easy - all of us will remember that meeting well.  :lol:

of course i'm only kidding...

JTK

...by the way: Welcome to the EU! Now it's even easier for us to come to Budapest! :) (but still not easier to pay  :? ) Yet I am not sure how to travel - I guess KHR and I will arrive by car.

BonzaiJoe

Then why don't you make up and get on good terms? ;)
By the way, I don't think there will be anything wrong with you staying somewhere else if you want to. I really hope you will come. And Krys, I'd be sad if you didn't show up also :(

Argammon, Alain, Mingva? - surely you're coming too? This is no time to back out
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

I promise to be really nice and forget our silly arguments when we come down there  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay. I promised it earlier. I'm happy enough to say it today: I would come. If it's not a problem. Zaq?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

why would it be?

I'm happy that you have changed your mind.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay. :):):)

Now I suggest that everybody should come to the meeting. Forget all we had in the last 12 months, and let's have an unforgettable summer holiday in Budapest, the capital of Stunts racing.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

I like the new Akoss Poo :D
And I'm looking forward to seeing you all, and mainly: racing against you all  :twisted: this summer

Krys TOFF

I'd like to come BJ, but price is a problem...

But, can anyone confirm me the real dates ??? Will it 7th-8th or 15th-16th of August ?

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

I discovered sky, a low-cost company, and it will cost 186,31 Euros from Paris...
It's the cheapest, but still expensive. :(  :cry:

With it, I can arrive 12th of August, 22H00 at Ferihegy1 airport (correct :) ), but I can leave only on wednesday 18th of August at 17H00 (too late, I can't stay that long at zak's home, best would be to leave the 16th).

Or maybe I can leave from Bratislava the 16th of August if someone can bring me there and if I can go to Slovakia with only my French identity card (I have no passport, and I don't want to buy one (because it's not cheap) as it's no more needed to go to Hungary from France :D )...

How will you travel From Denmark BJ ? Car ? Plane ?
I don't want to travel by car : around 1500 km with my poor Citro?n Saxo... :shock:

zaqrack

Slovakia joined the EU too, no passport needed. :)
as i know BJ will come with train, but maybe you can company some German guys heading back home until Bratislava :)
or I can bring you there too probably if its not too early on sunday, no problem.

citroens like long journeys, but its not really a pleasure to drive this much, I agree...

JTK

We'll not drive via Bratislava, we'll go via Prague.

CTG

Damn, few years ago there was still the Orient international train between Paris and Budapest...  :?

Anyway I counted my own costs for the meeting, and the result was around 10? (3.30 for the train between Gy?r and Budapest, 3-5 for the Budapest transports, 2-3 some drink for the travelling). :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG "Damn, few years ago there was still the Orient international train between Paris and Budapest...  
Yep, too bad, it could have been easier for me.

Quote from: "Zak "Slovakia joined the EU too, no passport needed.  
I verified, it's OK. :D

Quote from: "Zak "I can bring you there too probably if its not too early on sunday, no problem.
The 16th is monday, not sunday. :wink:
Zak, can you tell me when you expect us to come (12th evening or 13th morning) and go (15th evening or 16th morning) :?:
Cheap flights are only for the evenings every day from and to Budapest...  :? But there's flight the 16th in the morning from Bratislava. :)

Quote from: "JTK "We'll not drive via Bratislava, we'll go via Prague.
Unfortunately, there's no cheap flight from Prague to Paris... :( The only departure from Czech Republic is Bratislava... :?