News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

well arrival and departure dates are only up to you, the meetin is friday-sunday, so 13-14-15, arrival on 12th evening or 13th moring is both OK for me, just as departure on 15th evening or 16th morning.
Of course those coming with cars are more flexible ;)

CTG

Hey Krys, there are several trains between Budapest and Bratislava! Watch them on the online railway sites!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Hey Krys, there are several trains between Budapest and Bratislava! Watch them on the online railway sites!
OK, I'll check.
Goal will be to have a morning train, visit Bratislava on the day, and leave by plane in the evening then. :wink:

CTG

6.25 Budapest Nyugati - 8.43 Bratislava hl.st. Cs?rd?s EuroCity
10.25 Budapest Nyugati - 12.43 Bratislava hl.st. Hungaria EuroCity
11.50 Budapest Keleti - 14.41Bratislava hl.st. Polonia EuroCity
12.05 Budapest Keleti - 15.37 Bratislava hl.st. Slovan international train, no EC ticket needed

Other trains are worse, because you must change train - and I don't think you want to look for the other train in an unknown country, when you have only few minutes for the change...

Or you can watch bus lines too, if it's cheaper (but as far as I know they are a lot more expensive).

CTG

Ooooooops, I have a question to Zak! The doctor told me to come back for a controll of my ankle to Budapest on 12th August. Is it possible to sleep at you that day, few hours before the official meeting? Perhaps I can help in organizing too... :)

Krys TOFF

I'm still not sure to come but, in case I can find enough money for it (overall it would cost around 200 euros, without counting ticket train and maybe a taxi to reach Bratislava airport... :( ) , here are some questions :

Quote from: "CTG"6.25 Budapest Nyugati - 8.43 Bratislava hl.st. Cs?rd?s EuroCity
10.25 Budapest Nyugati - 12.43 Bratislava hl.st. Hungaria EuroCity
11.50 Budapest Keleti - 14.41Bratislava hl.st. Polonia EuroCity
12.05 Budapest Keleti - 15.37 Bratislava hl.st. Slovan international train, no EC ticket needed
Which one of the train stations in Bratislava is the closest to the airport ?
If none of them are close to the airport, is it easy to get a taxi to bring me to the airport ?
How much is the ticket train ?
What is "EC ticket" ? Does "EC" means EuroCity ? What is EuroCity ?

Arrival in Budapest the 12th of August has been modified from 22H00 to midnight. :? Would there be someone to catch me at this late hour in Budapest airport ? (I'm sure the answer is "Yes" but I like to see Zak say "Yes, of course" :lol: )

Last question : Can anyone give me 200 euros ? :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Which one of the train stations in Bratislava is the closest to the airport ?
If none of them are close to the airport, is it easy to get a taxi to bring me to the airport ?
How much is the ticket train ?
What is "EC ticket" ? Does "EC" means EuroCity ? What is EuroCity ?

Arrival in Budapest the 12th of August has been modified from 22H00 to midnight. :? Would there be someone to catch me at this late hour in Budapest airport ? (I'm sure the answer is "Yes" but I like to see Zak say "Yes, of course" :lol: )

Last question : Can anyone give me 200 euros ? :lol:

Well, Krys, Bratislava is the part of Slovakia, I've never been to Bratislava, I don't think any of us has, so it's a question impossible to answer I think. But I think if you ask constantly from Slovakians "where is the railway station?" you will get there. It's impossible to get lost in this overcivilizated world.
EC=EuroCity, on that trains you must book a seat for you, and that costs around 2-3 Euros I think.
I think ppl from abroad must pay the full train ticket, and I think between Bratislava and Budapest it is around 8-10 Euros.
I'm sure we would come for you to the airport. :D

Only 52 days to go. I can't wait to be, play Stunts, get drunk with Jacky, CTG and the Kalpens (and the others who would join), eat, fart etc. there. :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

rotoi

Zak was in Slovakia last year, don't him?

CTG

it doesn't mean he was in Pozsony (called Bratislava by the gatecrasher slovaks) too...

alanrotoi

Today I dreamt with the meeting again!! This is the 4th time. I only means one thing: I don't want to miss it  :cry:

So nice to meet you again Zak and Akoss ^_^

Take a lot of pics and public them!! :D

JTK

KHR's digicam will glow  8) "Right" he sais just as I'm writing this. He allso sais: Everyone who wants to will get a CD then  :shock:    :shock:   :D   :D    :D    :D

JTK

reel KHR

Yep! JTK is right.  8)

Photos ans little avis  will stay forever to remind the world of an international meeting of stunts-drivers..MUAHAHAAA

so long, KHR

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think I'll also take a digicam with myself, Zak also has one... so there will a lot of pictures be taken. :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Oh - my - god ! The first international meeting is to come! Soon! Already some thousand Forints we bought.  Yesterday I phoned with Zak (nice, it began like this

"cshziksschzakkksch!" - something like this sounded to my ear -
"Hello?"
"cshziksschzakkksch!"
"Hello? This is JTK from Germany calling..."
" Ah, ah yes, hello."
" Are you - are you Zak?" - shame on me, but do I know real names? -
"Oh, no, no he's my brother, I'll wake him up for you."
"No need to do this, I can call back later..."
"Nono, no problem, he is awake now!"

And then: First contact  8) Nice!) Now my car (Porsche March Indy, of course :wink: ) is ready and Wednesday, the day after tomorrow after work I'll race to KHR, and as soon as our parents can watch the children we're off and hit the road straight to Budapest!

We can't await to wake you up, Zak and Bonzai Joe!!!  :D