News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I just noticed that there's only 7 months to wait until the first world stunts meeting!!! I'm already very excited, I'm looking forward to it!!! Another week, another month will fly away and we are getting even closer and closer!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I would prefer if this meeting was as early in August as possible. My train ticket lasts one month, and I will have to leave quite early in July (because I'm going with friends)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

its the community's choice...

planned date is now 13-15 of aug, and it'll stay so unless the majority wants to change it. I have nothing against organizing it one week before or later, but pls decide it in time. But because for some of you 1 week later is good, for some of you 1 week before I think we should stuck wit hthis one, so its good for no one  :lol:

some events here which might have an influence in your choice:

aug 4-11 Sziget festival, 15min from our flat, one week long rock-metal+some dnb-goa concerts on an island 10+ stages, hundreds of bands, about 100-200thousand visitors each year. Ticket price is around 15EUR for a day, 70EUR for the whole week if bought one month before.
aug 13-15: Formula 1 event on the Hungaroring. ticket prices:
http://www.hungaroring.hu/images/2004_f1_arak_eleje.jpg
aug 20: national holiday with fireworks and stuff, not so intresting but still can be fun

abou the meeting programs: I'm not sure yet, of course the most imporant is what you'd like to do. :)
I think there'll be one sightseeing day for sure, hunting for Hungarian beauties  8), many live stunts competitions for sure, team fight with realweapons :), Hungarian culinary experiences provided by 2nd year guestkeeping sudent Zak McKracken+family, and lots of fun :)

BonzaiJoe

I think a "Stunts community meeting in Budapest 2004" subforum would be nice. We're going to have to do an awful lot of planning sooner or later.

I would also invite you to Zorro in Kazincbarcika (my favourite metallist pub, very cheap to drink, good mood, music) for being drunk (or just having fun) 12th August (for example). Sleeping at our flat or in our garden, in tents. Anybody interested?

629.09 km

JTK

Program sounds very good! Don't forget to inform your local T.V.!
By the way I agree to Bonzai Joe, please open a Stunts meeting channel on this chat.

We would also like to see a Rotoi in Budapest!!!

629.09 km

CTG

... but you won't see CTG. I hope you are happy to hear that!  :?

BonzaiJoe

Well, no, this is just the internet and there are several months for you to change your mind.

zaqrack

If any Hungarian pipsqueak decides not to come, then I'll kill him. If the meeting would be in Germany then I'd understand, but not this way.

CTG

I don't care because you will kill me once because of another thing... :)

CTG

Anyway if you don't kill me then my mother will do it because of the last exam...  :? So it will become true: "Visit me in the graveyard..."  :roll:

I only know this in Hungarian:

K?LM?N NE SZ?K?JJ M?!!!!!!

629.09 km

JTK

I still could not find a cheap flight from Germany... :( Maybe there are cheaper ones from Denmark, Bonzai Joe?

CTG