News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Os amigos do Amiga ficaram sem amigos (translate it to english and look the meaning of amiga ...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Akoss Poo decided not to go. Enjoy yourselves with Zak!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Akoss Poo decided not to go. Enjoy yourselves with Zak!!!

Totally agree and I join Akoss...  :!:

zaqrack

your decision, I don't mind at all.

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"If any Hungarian pipsqueak decides not to come, then I'll kill him. If the meeting would be in Germany then I'd understand, but not this way.

Quote from: "zaqrack"your decision, I don't mind at all.

Paradox...  :P

BonzaiJoe

You two really need to get yourselves together... are you surprised that racism on the chat isn't very popular?
You play this free Stunts competition, write on this free forum, chat in the free Stunts chat room for years, all made just for you by Mr. Zak McKracken, and when he once decides to rid the chatroom of your negative and racist attitudes, you turn against him?
As you will know, I am not exactly an Orion fanatic, and Mingva is not my best friend, so don't tell me I just blame you because I hate you and love Mingva - I blame you because you're being unfair.
See you in Budapest in August...

I'm sorry this post is so angry, because I honestly consider you both very nice people, I just think you got this case totally wrong and are being unfair.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

What the ... is going on here?  :(

I hope, MANY of us will meet in Budapest in August  :!:

Quote from: "JTK"What the ... is going on here?  :(

I hope, MANY of us will meet in Budapest in August  :!:

Nothing, but the following happened:

stunts chat 1/31

[23:24] <zaqrack> whole Hungarian internet is dying
[23:24] <Mingva> great :)
[23:24] <zaqrack> +I think all of you browse the site
[23:24] <zaqrack> anmd I have only 12k/sec upstream :)
[23:24] <Mingva> i hope some hungarian stunts pipsqueaks will die too :D
[23:25] <zaqrack> I like this peaceful community :)
[23:25] <Argammon> zak I have a question
[23:25] <[A]lain> yes its too peaceful...  not only "some" but all must die

Zak did nothing.

stunts chat 2/3

I said Hitler should ran over Lithuania, CTG wanted Mingva to be taken to Auschwitz, and things like this.

Zak frightened us with permban. When I started to say anything to him, he said 'I don't care'. I was very angry at him because it's not the first time when I feel we're (CTG and me) negatively discriminated from others (especially cheater ex-Orionians). So we decided not to go because of this.

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

You still don't seem to understand. You can insult Mingva as much as you want, and Mingva can insult you as much as he wants, we think it's childish and silly, but you can do it. The point is you can't be racistic at the chat room and say things like what you said about Lithuania and Hitler.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Akoss:

I think Zak frightened you with permban because of a lot hungarian sentences. I guess, it were too insultive, and Zak warned both of you.

And all the rubbish begun after CTG called me gipsy, and Lithuania - Gipsyland :x And then you joined with Hitler (although I'm tolerant to him) and Jewish things  :cry:

It doesn't add respect to you and to your country  :!:

Quote from: "Mingva"Akoss:

I think Zak frightened you with permban because of a lot hungarian sentences. I guess, it were too insultive, and Zak warned both of you.

And all the rubbish begun after CTG called me gipsy, and Lithuania - Gipsyland :x And then you joined with Hitler (although I'm tolerant to him) and Jewish things  :cry:

It doesn't add respect to you and to your country  :!:

Shut up mngv

917.47 km

Argammon

Of course,like I told both Akoss and CTG on the chat they should stay away from racism nomatter what.

But I also do know from my 'brawl' with Alain that the rest of the community is kinda 'noncaring' even if one person has the majority of the responibility and is constantly pestering other persons.

Now I know that mingva can often be annoying 'argumment' etc..... And If he was constantly annoying to akoss (for example) And Akoss would not get any support he might feel unfairly treatened because
-like in most flamewars-
[ we can see the JTK attitude 'Both of you...' nomatter whose fault it was]
it seems noone cares if he gets 'annoyed' and might thus be more likely to react hotheaded and to say racistic remarks he should not say.

Note that I am not speaking about the actual incident,but what has happened before,the feelings which might lead to such an outburst of emotions.
And please also note,that I am not trying to defend Akoss actions but am wondering if my theory mentioned above could have a little bit to do with the situation?

JTK

All of this could be avoided after meeting in Budapest... To my opinion and in my experience the internet is a place easy to 1. tals in a way to others you would never do, if standing right in front of him, 2. misunderstanding, becuse using emoticons does not replace real verbal speech, 3. talking to each other in a not-native language (like English) leads to a lowering of content, because connotations to words are reduced by sender and addressee.

I do not want to excuse any insults and/or racist statements (which are paradox to use in an international community at all!).

No, I plea for you to come to the Stunts meeting, because there we all can really see and hear each other and for sure some characteral estimations of persons will reveal their prejudictive faces. After having met you have the person in mind, who is hiding here behind his avatar, maybe provocing arguments and racing times. Maybe in the end you'll learn that for example Alain is one of the nicest, wisest and most friendly person in the world* and JTK is a bragging, distasteful, double moral standardish redneck**.

The international Stunts meeting - take it as a matter of aquaintance and understanding and hot races!!!

...sais JTK, one of the last superheroes fighting against rancour, sorrow and racism!

----------
*   which I really do believe!
** which I hope is not like this!

Krys TOFF

JTK, in spite of your bad habit to speak German ( :wink: ) you are a wise man.
I really think you should change your nick to "Stunts Orator". :D