News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

The 1st offical World Stunts Meeting will be held in Budapest,

either 2004 August 13-14-15 (fri-sun) or
        2004 August 20-21-22 (fri-sun)

20. of aug is national holiday, so I dunno its better to have the meeting then or not (roads closed and stuff, but there are more things to see probably) Of course those who want to stay longer, can stay, I can provide the food+shelter for a longer time.

Zak

Mingva

`
At the moment I'd prefer 1st choice :) Because of the work (I hope I'll work next year too :mrgreen:).

al il professore

the first choice is the plain date of holiday travels, so expect traffic and rubber asphalt under your car tires. the worse of the two dates is the end of august, because then we dont know if we can get back to home for work. i prefer the corks and loops in the middle of august.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

I don't care, both dates seem good from now. Just thinking of combining this with a short Hungary holiday with my wife... just what will she do on the racing weekend?  :)

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

KHR

Both dates seem to be possible for me  :D

Do you also have a place for my porsche indy zak?  8)  8)

KHR
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

JTK

Well, KHR, maybe we can use your Prosche as a price for a special contest next year in Budapest???

;-)

zaqrack

idea: Stunts meeting for South American drivers at the same time, not the same place :)

Mingva

`
Maybe European pipsqueaks could bought them tickets?

BonzaiJoe

Argammon

Who says the european drivers would be wealthy enough to supply the south american's mith tickets???

al il professore

first answer: we are yet united on the web, thats a true presence.

second answer: do you really think things like that? how much chances one millionaire AND philanthropic AND stunts maniac is among us?

perhaps one day, but not today
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Nevertheless the idea is good. While meeting in Budapest all other pipsqueaks who cannot get there could meet. All South Americans in Brazil, all Asians in Malaysia, all others in Canada or Australia  :)
It would be cool to have all pipsqueaks gathered at four or five places all around the world. Then we could do live racing as well.

Now Zak, how did the press in Hungary react to this happening? Leading articles about Stunts and the metropole of Stunts maniac 2004: Budapest? Interviews on radio and TV with you? (...)

BonzaiJoe

It could be cool to reach some medias...

zaqrack

theres a local TV station in Budapest, fix.tv, they mainly have topics about computers, lots of my friends had an interview there about amigas, and demopartys and such things, I have some contacts there too, if we want we can maybe have 5-10 mins as a TV presentation for Stunts and the meeting.