News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Stunts meeting... hmmm... let's visit me in the graveyard...  :twisted:

Krys TOFF

I love your sense of black humor CTG, or can we call you Evil Dead ?

al il professore

i like that movies: the day of the dead, the night of the living, michael jackson's thriller...

where are my wooden spears and hammers? if ctg comes back from the graveyard, remember hungary is very concerned by this beautiful forest of transylvania.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Vlad Drac CTG ! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"The 1st offical World Stunts Meeting will be held in Budapest,

either 2004 August 13-14-15 (fri-sun) or
        2004 August 20-21-22 (fri-sun)

20. of aug is national holiday, so I dunno its better to have the meeting then or not (roads closed and stuff, but there are more things to see probably) Of course those who want to stay longer, can stay, I can provide the food+shelter for a longer time.

Zak

Did we already chose a date? I don't think so. Which one will be better? My suggestion is the second date.

JTK

Which weekend does fit best now?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak once said on the chat that it will be Aug 13-15. It was 2-3 weeks ago when we planned the Hungarian Stunts meeting.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

I just found out that the Hungarian F1 race is on the same weekend than the Stunts Meeting.
This is a problem if any of you plan to stay in a hotel, because all of them are very expensive and full then.
In this case we should postpone the meeting 1 week later.
Please inform us if you plan to live in a hotel. Here and at some friends anyone can sleep, but space is limited, and some of you might not like crowded places :)

Mingva

QuoteI just found out that the Hungarian F1 race is on the same weekend
It's a great chance to watch F1 race live then :D

BonzaiJoe

I'll sleep on the floor in some corner and wake up everyone by snoring ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Or rent a room in Martos hostel...  :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mingva"
QuoteI just found out that the Hungarian F1 race is on the same weekend
It's a great chance to watch F1 race live then :D

:)
For sunday only, the cheapest ticket (standing) costs 100EUR, the best place is 290EUR :)

Mingva

Quotethe cheapest ticket (standing) costs 100EUR
:shock: But... eee... what? eee... no, i cann't believe!!! Maybe you know a bigger hill from where it's possible at least to smell F1 for free :?:  :lol:

alanrotoi

When F1 was here (1994 or 1995) I lived in those times (until august 2003) at 3-4 km from the aut?dromo and the sunday morning I could hear the engines of the cars!! Maybe it was the warm up butcause it happened before the race started. 1st of all I guessed it was some bikes in the highway, but the sound still was there and sometimes I could hear some shiftings. It was great.

JTK

KHR and me also could sleep on the floor... but anyway I'd rather come one week later. What will be better?