News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ITALY

Started by Krys TOFF, August 31, 2003, 01:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

1st rally is now open.
1st week track is easy, and designed for Audi Quattro Sport.
Waiting for comments...  :roll: And for replays ! :wink:

al il professore

i will find an interest to the rallies: quickly review different cars driving. i will send one replay for italy today.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

`
I already sent  :P

Krys TOFF

Mmm, much less pipsqueaks for WRC Stunts than IMSA Cup... :(
Maybe it's Kalpen effect.

Btw, I can't connect to server and update the site, dunno why.
So, I tell here the result : winner of the 1st step is Alan Rotoi.
2nd step will be available as soon as I can connect to the server.
The pipsqueaks who sent replays for the 1st step will receive the 2nd track by mail.

alanrotoi

I like much more your track / competition than Kalpen's, believe me.

Mingva

Me too :D But... I think there are too many competitions. Maybe it's not worth to continue other rallies because of such poor participation? I only once raced on 1st track, and devoted only few minutes.  Thats why my result is such bad :( I'm not taking serious this competition, and racing there just to see a bit more pipsqueaks in scoreboard.

Maybe the best solution would be to organize rally as live competition? For example, one stage in one weekend (friday evening - sunday evening). Then with the help of WRCStunts we could know our live racing skills :roll:

al il professore

ye know what i think of those live races now i know how they play it: full replay handling as fast as possible! :) full of cheaters.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

`
OK, then we could watch who's the best at full replay handling as fast as possible  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

The good old "if they're better than me they must be cheating" mentality... where's your moral?
I don't know what Argammon does, but I don't think he cheats, and I know I myself don't (for gods sake where would the fun be in cheating?), so please try to swallow your huge ego.

About WRCStunts, I am sorry I haven't joined yet, but it's just that I don't really like rally. The two things I hate most in Stunts tracks are Dirty roads, which are quite essential in rallies, and icy roads, and I don't like the rally cars...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

We have right now many comps with indy : IRC, Kalpen, 4DStunts, StuntsLOL, HOTU comp.
And 3 of them are with Zak's rules. That's why they are popular (well, StuntsLOL and HOTU are not SO popular... :( )

Personnaly, I always wanted to make people use other cars than indy.
That's why I created the IMSA Cup and WRC Stunts.
I know : Zak and CTG's USC use "slow" cars too, but I wanted to race in different way : Cup, or with cumulative time (WRC).

I also deliberately didn't choose any 6th gear car, to see less difference of speed between pipsqueaks. :)

Of course, because of all these special rules, they will never be as popular as indy comps like Kalpen's. But it's my choice.

About dirt/icy roads : there won't be any on Italian rally.
But 2nd one is Kenya, so expect dirt roads. :P
And 3rd one is Sweden, so expect icy roads. :P  :twisted:

If everybody else but me/my children don't race, I'll stop.
As long as someone's interested, I'll continue to the end of the 6 rallies.

Btw, Kenya tracks are already made, so Kenya rally WILL happen.
It will take place after 2nd IMSA Cup.
I'll see after it if I'll continue next year with 4 more rallies. :roll:

al il professore

i dont mean you cheat i mean you cheat

you know what i meant: i dont use the same weapons as you in live races. ethically i thought live racing was using no replay handling. but its no true. and it will never be true.

so newbies, unplug your brain and replay handle your live races replays

BonzaiJoe

Why should we? It's more fun without it... it's not our problem if you can't follow us without cheating...

Krys: It's true, and I think it's great that you make different competitions. I love IMSA cup, and I'm sure many people love rallies too, I just personally don't, which is really no problem.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

BJ : if you like IMSA Cup, then you'll be happy to learn that the tracks for the 2d one are done, and that it will start at the beginning of november, just after Kalpen's 3 months comp end.

Still no replay for Italy-2... :( Not even one from me ! :lol:

Krys@work

Well,
I had problems again to connect to Free.fr ftp server... :(
So I couldn't upload the updated pages. :evil:
Btw, only 2 replays so far for Italy-2 : one from me (1:25,20) and one from Neil Mc Rae (1:33,25)... :roll:
Where are you pipsqueaks ? Maybe all racing Stunts LOL ??? :lol:

Mingva

`
It seems, rally isn't such interesting and popular as IMSA cup was  :o