News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ITALY

Started by Krys TOFF, August 31, 2003, 01:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i dont know, where are those newbies? perhaps alanrotoi 4dstunts.com.ar pipsqueaks could join this competition... here alanrotoi cant ignore me :)

I think a new competition needs five months with five pipsqueaks to get monthly. rally event needs advertising. the pipsqueak will come if they hear about it before. they will hear about it if we speak about it. nobody speaks about it.

lots of people ask to an event like imsa cup to be the world reference in stunts driving to show the world who is the best player in the world. Id like it to be an indy car final race and the qualifications be different cars.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Well, I did the same for WRC as I did for IMSA Cup : I made posts in this forum and some others.
And I added it too in my signature since at least 2 months !

It's just that rally idea seems less of interest for pipsqueaks... :roll:
And I didn't find a link to IMSA Cup or WRC Stunts on any Stunts site. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

About IMSA Cup : there will be only IMSA cars, or else it's not IMSA Cup, but Indy Cup, or something like that.

I thought of it and wanted to add a GT Cup with the help of Alan Rotoi as car designer, but Alan is busy with 4Dstunts comp, so it's delayed.

I'll think of an Indy Cup for next year. :wink:

al il professore

www.stuntsrus.fr.st gives lots of links to stunts people. included links to active competitions. included wrc and imsa cup.

we spoke about imsa during one month before its start. nobody spoke about wrc. we only speak of it in this forum thread.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Actually I raced on italy-2 but I didn't send the replay and I guess it's lost, but I'll race again. My stunts life is a mess in the last month.

Krys TOFF

remember : deadline for italy-2 track is tonight, 22H GMT+1.

Krys TOFF

Wow, 4 replays in only a few hours, and a new pipsqueak : Bonzai Joe.
I'm happy. :D

Bonzai Joe easily takes the lead of the second step, but his absence on the 1st step makes him only second in cumulative time, behind Alan Rotoi.

Only a few hours before the end of Italy-2...
I hope to see a huge battle to reach BJ's performance on this track. :wink:

Krys TOFF

Well, finally it seems everybody is racing Jakarta. :lol:
No final rush and scores stayed the same.
BJ won the second part.
Now, let's go for the 3rd race, with a special car. :wink:

Mingva

`
Don't wait rpl from me, Krys. I'm not racing with non-original cars :P

al il professore

wow! 0.05 better than zak! cooool!

its cool now, because i enjoy the rally. i am ten seconds behind alanrotoi, but i clearly can beat him if i dedicate. other pipsqueaks can also change everything in their own ranking :)

i hope mingva the robotic driver will drive with coconut car, at least one high octane lap to make the few seconds that separate him from neil mac rae, the rally champion.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mingva"`
Don't wait rpl from me, Krys. I'm not racing with non-original cars :P

Skoda, huh? :)

Mingva

It was different time: only my 4th race, only 1 competition, big ambitions to be better than Stunts leaders, etc. After Plus2 ended, I deleted all Skoda files :P

Krys TOFF

This week's step ends tonight at 22H00 GMT+1, remember !

To Mingva : You didn't raced step 2 but it was with an original car... :(
And because you didn't race, average time of Orion team is not very good :(

Common, race, for now I only have 3 pipsqueaks : Neil, Zak and me.

Mingva

I don't care about WRCStunts :P In addition, I'd be very pleased if you'd delete my Italy-1 time.

I'll race in IMSA Cup but only if there will join many pipsqueaks.

Krys TOFF

Well, Mingva official retirement accepted.

And another victory for Bonzai Joe !
Zak is second and now Cork's Crew domination is almost done for this rally, especially with Alan Rotoi not racing Italy-3 !

Now, last step (Italy-4) is on the air. Car is LM0002. Happy racing. :wink:

Krys TOFF

Remember : 1st rally ends tomorrow (that is saturday), 22H GMT+1.

Don't forget to send your replays before this deadline.

After that, WRC takes a break and will be back in January 2k4 for Kenya.