News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ctrack 2003b

Started by satanziege, August 31, 2003, 09:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

I am very sorry. I have to go away on business today so the scoreboard with the final results of CTK2003b will be updated tomorrow evening (2nd of October), not today. I hope you can stand the tension until Thursday  :?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "JTK"I am very sorry. I have to go away on business today so the scoreboard with the final results of CTK2003b will be updated tomorrow evening (2nd of October), not today. I hope you can stand the tension until Thursday  :?

BAZDMEG!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I think I can handle it...  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

only if you pay my nerve-doctors fees :)

JTK

Wait a little... in some hours you'll know... :)

alanrotoi

satanziege

Is that the final ranking? :( That would mean that half the pipsqueaks stopped  racing on KalpenB, that would be sad. Or is it just a temporary version?
FNORD!

JTK

O.K., now everything is updated. Download the winner replays and exercise :)

CU on the next track's scoreboard!

alanrotoi

where can I see the scoreboard of this track?

Krys TOFF

There :
http://www.kalpen.de/stunts/score.htm

And you will see that 3 pipsqueaks in top 4 last month (BJ, Alain, Argy) didn't send any replay...
With 18 points already, Akoss is sure to win the contest without problem if he reach at least 3rd place because Tsino and Zak are behind with 14 points.

alanrotoi

It would be cool! It will be a forr? race! :)

JTK

These are the end results. This track seems to be too hard for the other pipsqueaks. Well... then there is only one chance to fight against Akoss Poo: Many pipsqueaks have to be faster than Akoss to let him get low points. But I think he will defend his pole position hardly!

What is a forr? race, Alan?

al il professore

i got no problem with akoss poo... this kind guy can win kalpen. but i hate him since bonzai will try to do his best in zakstunts now he knows he cant win kalpen... and also irc race is not closed at all with alanrotoi...

Briefly. only kalpen competition is decided, because everybody will let akoss win it, irc winner will be alanrotoi or alain, zakstunts winner will be bonzai joe or alain.

since i am alain, i must chose: win at least one competition or be second in two of them.

of course, i will excel on both fields, it starts today, with first real professional try on z30 see you on the scoreboards.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Quote from: "al il professore"Briefly. only kalpen competition is decided, because everybody will let akoss win it, irc winner will be alanrotoi or alain, zakstunts winner will be bonzai joe or alain.

I wont!
the third track is quite good, I can possibly win it, and if I have a bit of luck, then I can be the winner. Low chance, but still possible.
And I had never such good results in a competition.

Zak

BonzaiJoe

I shall be lucky to remain on the podium in Zakstunts 2003. I will try to help Zak win Kalpen C, it would be fantastic to see...
But we can't be quite sure.