News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Helsinki

Started by Mingva, November 19, 2002, 07:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Because in ZCT 18 some pipsqueaks drove through cork's up/down wall, I have to say that this trick isn't allowed in ISA competition.

Good luck on this not so easy track :wink:

pArAnO

what's this trick?

yeah.. hard track

CTG

Well its really hard job. Anyway I had a replay on Buenos Aires and I sent it to ISA... but I forgot to change the address in my e-mail list so I sent it to a wrong place... After half an hour I have 1:27.25. Quite bad.  :evil:  Which way have you chosen?

Krys TOFF

AAAARRGH :!:
I wanted to follow Juank23 idea and play only no-RH for the first 15 days, but this track is much too difficult for me :evil:
I've made a VERY bad time with 3 times going out of the road... So bad i can't send it or my pride would suffer A LOT  :lol:
I'll send rpls after the no-RH period, if i can drive under 1'30... :(
This is really HELLsinky for me...

juank 23

hi guys , this track is very easy, again i wanted to tell about my idea, but only 4 persons answered, i want to know wich one of the times is with and without RH, my times as always is without RH, so ill be looking forward for the answers, pershing are you still my friend and partner, please tell me something, and other thing what happened with indianapolis, i want to know if there is going to be this champ or what????????
thanx

juank 23

hey i forgot, whats the deal with the trick , i dont understand, please can somebody explain????????????

alanrotoi

Juank 23!: My present time is without RH

pArAnO

my time are without rh too!

al il professore

the trick: u break just before the corkscrew and pass thru the wall instead of going down all the way long.

go to stunts are us http://stuntsrus.fr.st and read more about indianapolis in pershings interview.

RH? yeah, that obsolete way of life. my time is still without RH, but uncompetitive
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

right, its HELL - SINKY
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Hey Mingva, going THROUGHT the cork up/down wall is forbidden, but a jump like BJ made on ZCT 19 is allowed or not ?

Krys TOFF

To CTG : i choosed left way, because i couldn't reach 6th gear on the banked corner. :(
So my times are better with left way. And the driving interest is higher. :D  :wink: Looooong banked corners are boring if u don't reach 6th gear. :(
But on no-RH, the easiest way is the right way, for sure. :lol:

Mingva

Krys: ask Pershing about it :p I would let it.

But, only 4 days left untill the end of Helsinki event, and nobody used it. So, don't jump over it. I hope everyone will agree with it ;)

Argammon!

The reason is I am not participating on ISA is easy.To many rules and to much indy!

Anyways I tried the track yesterday:

w/o replay handling: 1.10.25
with replay handling: 1.02.40

No shortcuts and I've not driven through solid objects or anything HAHA
Go go peeps

BonzaiJoe

Oh you think those times are good? I just did 55.40 yesterday, and that was without replay handling... and of course with ISA rules. I sent it to Mingva, but apparently the CIA snatched my email before it arrived, because they thought I was planning a terror attack on Helsinki...
But we can't be quite sure.