News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Shorcut question

Started by Argammon, September 02, 2003, 05:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i am a competition manager too. and i am sure 100% that its impossible not to watch the replays to be a complete referee in certain cases. So zak, dont worry, you can go on watching all the replays that are too fast or too slow. I just need my shortcuts to be secret, and they always were until now. I trust zak.

use of rplinfo: this is only a silly tool that displays errors when we use a different car from the usual ones, and adds time to rpls randomly... i dont like the use of rplinfo for the final time, because it always lies... the evaluation and watching the rpl itself is the best reference.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quotekhm, and what about penalty when I dont watch the replays
Solution: open rpl, rewind 0.5-1 sec, and finish it just to see evaluation screen with/without penalty time. It's no need to watch rpl.

Then won't arise such thoughts. And you won't torture abt shortcuts you saw but unavailable to do because BJ not found it :)

CTG

that's why it's better to play with open cards