News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Idea: Retro tracks in competition!

Started by Argammon, September 02, 2003, 06:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Well I hope you can beat me on most of the tracks, since you saw all my replays... I think the only one which will give you a hard time is Cherry's...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i didnt watch your puny rpls. puny cork.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Yes you did ;) - You asked for them, I gave them to you and you set part of the mystery was solved (I guess you were talking about Bernies).

al il professore

i can swear i didnt look at them, jacob, and i even dont know where i put them now... oh yes they are still in the trillian download folder i think... and I swear i never unzipped them!

I am sure i wont learn a lot from them, because my teacher was alanrotoi. So i am erasing them. because this would be more funny to destroy your records one by one just inventing new shortcuts your young age cant teach you.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Okay, if you want some more zip-files for your downloads folder, just say the word ;)

CTG

Let's re-play ZCT14! It was my favorite one...  :)