News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts history newest part .....

Started by Argammon, September 05, 2003, 12:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I just red it and it basically mentions everyone but me :(

al il professore

most historians know writing history is lying. i am not so happy of the description that i get on that history too. and i am so certain history wont remember me in next years too, because people who make history dont like pretentious and dominating people.

i am not pretentious, i am shy, i am not dominating, i am a weak driver. Some used to appreciate me, now i can see the real face of this world: those who thought i am slow and a loser hate me now that i beat them, those who thought i can win and am fast show to me the mark of a true respect.

my sights are set on jakarta. i drove 1:24.00 there
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

'To the dumbest member of our community: 2004-3=2001  So, nothing wrong to me: in 2004 (in spring, autumn and winter) we could race on 2001 tracks. '

I have to agree with you wholeheartly here.

IMO the history does not really reflect the 'happenings' on zakstunts.Especially 2003 but also 2002!

2003 summed up(very quickly) would be:

Strong at the early season: BJ,rotoi followers:alain,arg,akoss
then:Rotoi kinda gives up.. Arg gets stronger.... Alain also..... everyone think 1st place is decided between arg,bj,alain follower: akoss
Next part:Arg vanishes,Alain dominates,BJ is weak Akoss still following
next part : ???? future will show

comments like 'some newbies are fighting for the podium' while not mentioning that they only did so (1 month I believe) because a lot of regular drivers did not drive at all (or for real (BJ)) are unnecessary...
I would rather want the monthly winners being mentioned in stunts history than someone who luckily earned a 3rd place!

Of course my little 'history' is only a very short summary but it wouldn't be to hard to make it easier to read and more interesting but even though it's short it kinda sums up the facts.

zaqrack

well I sat down once day and wrote what I remember about stunts competition history. Then 1 year later I said: it was long time ago I wrote the first part, lets write the second.
So I tried to gather my memories and thoughts, and this came out. It's not about that good pipsqueaks are mentioned and bad pipsqueaks arent mentioned. It cannot cover all the story. It was just a quick view which I remembered at the moment I wrote it.
It's not the bible, its not defining anything, its just  some subjectgive memories written in word. Some might agree, some don't, and I'd really like to see such articles from other pipsqueaks too.

Argammon

Another important aspect is missing:
Before September 2001 everyone ONLY used manual transmission to use the indy powergear and all other cars where driven using auto transmission.

Then a newbie named Argammon came and took the lead of the scoreboard using manual transmission with the audi until the 'vets' realized they should use manual transmission also if they still want to win :)

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Argammon"Strong at the early season: BJ,rotoi followers:alain,arg,akoss
then:Rotoi kinda gives up.. Arg gets stronger.... Alain also..... everyone think 1st place is decided between arg,bj,alain follower: akoss
Next part:Arg vanishes,Alain dominates,BJ is weak Akoss still following
next part : ???? future will show

Exactly as I remember 2003