News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rotoi's time is crazy!

Started by Argammon, November 20, 2002, 08:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I bet he is racing 6 hours a day.

There's nothing you can do against it if you have to study and work :)

Congrats on 1st place.

alanrotoi

Argammon

I wasn't being serious and all you do is flame :)

To communicate in your style:

I'm glad my topic and you have something in common 'pathetic'

Greets

CTG

Argammon: Yes, this time is crazy! But I'm sure that your time will be better than 1:38 at the end of the month (and Alan will improve also). So the real topic name would be ' Alan's, Argammon's, Alain's & Mingva's time  is crazy!"  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

There must be a 5-7 second shortcut somewhere (probably after the pipe) which we can't find. Or a huge grass shortcut which is worthy because despite the big length of this, 5-7 seconds can be winned. Maybe. I hope the correct scoreboard will appear on my monitor at the end of the month as everybody finds the shortcut. :lol:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

mmmh shortcut? u dont need a stinkin' shortcut.

u all need to drink gatorade

When alanrotoi is thirsty, he is thirsty of GATORADE
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

I tried gold-strike  :lol: , that's not good for your brains  :?

BonzaiJoe

Black & Gold. That's even worse for your brain. But I never tried it.
All energy drinks basically makes you really fresh and then really tired after an hour. I drink an energy drink if I want to be sure to fall asleep :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

to drink energy is one thing. if u dont got the muscles to use that energy, u fall asleep. and girls too.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on November 20, 2002, 08:57:23 PM
I bet he is racing 6 hours a day.

Aryammon thinks that everybody else has to play hundred hours to get a decent lap. Typical.

alanrotoi

It was only an excuse topic. It's funny because in those times I had work and university too.