News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Trust in Zak

Started by Mingva, September 05, 2003, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you trust in Zak?

YES, 100% of Trust
7 (50%)
Almost, 80-99% of Trust
6 (42.9%)
Not very much, 50-79% of Trust
0 (0%)
NO WAY, less than 50% of Trust
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 05, 2003, 05:59:21 PM

Mingva

al il professore

its easier to do that with me. i always tell nonsense and its contrary

thats why some idiots dont like me
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I choose 'almost'. I would have chosen not very much if the question was Mingva is fair or not...

Bagoly mondja ver?bnek, hogy nagyfej?.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mingva

QuoteI would have chosen not very much if the question was Mingva is fair or not...
I believe :x But if you'd know me better then you'd choose "NO WAY" :lol:

JTK

Topics like this one suck!  :evil:

al il professore

no: trust is one of the things you need to renew regularly in a democratic organization to avoid the total lose of trust that means revolution is coming again.

this kind of post try to enlight the point of view from where the manager of this competition is not honest, is evil, is untrustful, regarding the results, the rpls, the root of our competition, the most saint thing that make us breath everyday.

putting this (the key element) in danger makes us more conscient of why we still gather around the center. hence defining a circle of freedom within this otakist slavery of stunts.

borders are moving around the empire, and the empire is still strong on its true basements.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

But after all Zak has done for us, don't you think it's just a little ungrateful to start questioning his truthfulness like that? After all he has never done anything which gives us a reason not to trust him (which is no wonder, seeing as how he is the most trustworthy person on the face of planet Earth...)

Trust in Zak cannot be measured in a poll. It can be measured in stupidity. Multiply the percentage in your vote by 1.5 and you have approximately your IQ level...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Hello, BonzaiJoe. I see, you're new in our community and haven't time yet to read some previous topics :P Especially for you, I'll write current situation:
1) after ZCT23 dual-way track, Zak wrote: one thing is sure: NO MORE DUAL-WAY TRACKS. But if you raced on ZCT29, you should notice that this track is DUAL-WAY;
2) Zak said, he doesn't watch rpls during month except it's a super duper time. But he watched Usrin's rpl although the time isn't fantastic.

So, I think every person whos IQ is a bit more than level of idiot, should be concerned about trust in Zak. Of course, I respect Zak and don't want to insult him, but changing mind without comments and good arguments is something disgusting to me :|

BonzaiJoe

But does it really worry you? If Zak was secretly watching replays while kidding us to believe he didn't, just to cheat us all, he wouldn't tell the whole forum about it.
About ZCT29, not everyone keeps track of what they said half a year ago. If you're unhappy that ZCT29 is dual-way, say that instead of making a poll like this. You can't say it's a mistake if someone forgets a sentence they've said, but that does not make him untrustworthy. Nobody has even reminded him before now!
I happen to be the only one in the community who knows Zak, and so, the only one in the community who knows the answer to this question.

satanziege

The question is: Is it relevant for anything? The dual way track thing is out of my reach, as i wasn't participating then, but i understood it so, that the tracked was badly designed and therefore this statement was made. ZCT29 is ok with me, though it's a bit power gear. Changing opinion about track design - i guess it can happen :)
And the rpl-watching - i was assuming that each and every contest - manager or what ever it may be called has to watch replays in one way or the other. If he/she uses this to gain advantage - i really and absolutely don't care. It's a thing for the conscience of the regarding person. But that is a "risk" one simply has to live with - after all, such a contest is work. And it's for free and just for fun. This isn't politics as Alain suggested ;) i guess one can't vote against Zak/Mingva/Alan/JTK and take him his site and put someone else in charge ;)

I really appreciate, that all of you put the efforts in making such a contest possible. And if someone abuses his/her power to get better results (which i still don't believe and for which there is AFAIK no evidence so far) i would see it as some kind of compensation for his efforts. ;)

so long, satanziege
FNORD!

al il professore

questioning the rules is asking for more freedom in a tangent way. my two favorite sports are american football and civilization: ruling without mercy chessboards featuring living (and dying) pawns

Krys TOFF

QuoteI happen to be the only one in the community who knows Zak, and so, the only one in the community who knows the answer to this question.
That's false.
I know him too.
And I think he is fair play by 200%.

About "no more dual way tracks", I"m sure Zak wrote it when he was angry and after he forgot.

BonzaiJoe

Okay okay, you have an IQ of 300 Krys ;) - it just seemed more powerful when I said "only"...

But obviously, you'll see that those who know Zak and who know how trustworthy he is, know that this thread was absurd from the very beginning.

Mingva

I could also add this:
Stunts (as all games) is made to have fun. It's unbelievable that such oldie still have fan(atic)s and on-line competitions. So, try to watch with fun to my Trustmeter too (if somebody don't like such posts). Besides, it's a good poll to Zak: he'll know how we trust in him :!: At the moment, isn't so bad :mrgreen: As I wrote earlier, I'm respecting Zak. So, don't blame me for my post :P

P.S. We're living in a democratic world, where is freedom of word :lol:

Argammon

Bonzai Joe:
OOT (out of topic) :
Don't you think you are overextending the IQ sentences a bit?
I mean on the old forum I tried to start reasonable discussions and had reasonable arguments but when I got unreasonable answers I was becoming a bit unreasonable myself concluding that the other forum participants weren't reasonable enought to have a high IQ.

We have 4 persons here -claiming- to belong to the (top 5%) 'smartest' people of the world:BJ,Zak,Arg,Akoss and considering this is a racing game site with approximatly 20 active users math tells me we should only have 1 person from the 5% group here.

Now we could start doing statistics (how do I love that matter *grin*)
and wonder if this a 'normal' deviation or how much it's likely all 4 persons are telling the truth.

Another factor to be considered would be if 'racing' games are usually played by smart people.I would cleary say :No more smart's here than average ;) but maybe stunts is different ?
As I can't include such thoughts in my math and don't want to waste my precious time setting up real statistical evidence I just did 'quick math'
and found out that:

It's about 94% likely that one of those 4 ppl are lying and only 6% likely that all 4 are telling the truth!