News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Trust in Zak

Started by Mingva, September 05, 2003, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you trust in Zak?

YES, 100% of Trust
7 (50%)
Almost, 80-99% of Trust
6 (42.9%)
Not very much, 50-79% of Trust
0 (0%)
NO WAY, less than 50% of Trust
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 05, 2003, 05:59:21 PM

BonzaiJoe

Damn right it's not a proof of intelligence, but the whole point is that in great numbers, it makes a statistical likeliness for more intelligence, which is why there may be four people here who are among the top 5% in the world IQ-wise.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

the wealthiest is the smartest. Rockfeller.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Zak fucked up all things again :evil: He didn't let any chances to me to battle for leading points as he updated Akoss' time very late :x

zaqrack

It could have been the opposite way also. I cant promise I can update daily, I have some other thigns to do as well.
I feel really sorry, but if you battle for the leading time you shouldnt hide your times, always send the best one. Even if you are leading.

Mingva

pffff, you really could update one time yesterday. I don't believe you didn't check your mail yesterday :x Then I could have at least a chance to try improve my time. But now... I only can congratulate you for "helping" to my rivals. I'll try to open Stunts during next two days but after z31 nobody will receive rpls from me :( I really lost motivation (and tired) to fight against hungarian mafia.

al il professore

its sad, but i remember only incidents against orion :)

ssshhhh!!! SSSHHH!! that was the sound of the oil thrown on fire
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Sorry but I find you are a bit unfair against Zak here.
If -I- was managing the competition you would proly only see 2 updates per month!

And if you know a page is not updated daily and you want leading time it's really smart not to hide times like Zak said.....

I don't think he is screwing anyone here and you shouldn't be that harsh to him.I would guess he puts a lot of time into mainting this site..........

Just my 'humble' opinion
-Arg

BonzaiJoe

Come on Mingva, what do you ever do but complain? Zak hosts a brilliant php website with daily updates and a great competition for years, and you go crazy when once he updates a time a little later than usually, which may cost you 1 point?
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

There was an administration bug. A time wasnt updated. Perhaps the administration doesnt care about the race and we will lose pipsqueaks like that.

From the beginning, no one ever told the truth on his time, so its not a time hiding problem porcupine asses.

"-You got drowned because you have not used a dinghy...
-But what is a dinghy? It never rained so much here!"

find some excuse else now.

Please lets leave the leading time on, and leave it for the amateurs... or newbies. That can be fun for them.

oh skid, i thought with my ass, again.

Mingva

QuoteIf -I- was managing the competition you would proly only see 2 updates per month!
But watch to http://indyracing.tk - I'm updating scoreboard the same day I'm getting rpl! And I have to devote even more time for this than Zak: I must to watch -all- rpl to see if it is valid, then change results page and write the time for scrolling status bar too. But Zak needs only to know time with rplinfo and just write that time in scoreboard. He even don't need to open any ftp client or wait while it connect to server (as Zak hosting everything from his PC)!!!
You think I live only for Stunts? No, I also have my own life: going to work, watching TV, etc. But if you're managing competition, you should do it smoothly! And if you haven't time for updating, then do like Leo: let us know when you're planning to add scores.

Quoteyou go crazy when once he updates a time a little later than usually
YES!!! Because with update in time (the same day Zak got rpl from Akoss) I could try to rerace, and maybe I could improve my time 0.1 sec. And the most important... ALAIN ALSO COULD SEND (if he had) BETTER TIME THAN AKOSS (in that case with Alain's help Akoss would collect less leading hours).
That could be a great team work but Zak pissed on it :(

Krys TOFF

Well, Zak created this leading time system to avoid people hiding their times.
So, to be sure not have this problem, always send your best time.
And never wait for anyone that beat your time to try to improve.
And when Zak was away for more than 2 weeks this summer, did anyone said "Hey I dunno who is leading, I want updates !!!" ? No. Daily updates are a bonus for leading time fight, but not a necessity.
Just my (humble) opinion as Argy said.

I know you can be angry because you lost one point, but remember it's just a game. You won't earn or loose anything because of one point more or one point less.
Stunts is a funny game. I like to win but I'll race even if I don't win any race, just because I like this game.

Zak does a great job and his site is more than efficient. Don't blame him just because one day he didn't updated scoreboard.

If you wanted teamwork, you should have calculated when you'll have more hours than Akoss and then tell Alain or Argy (if they have better time than yours :roll: ) to send their replay the hour after, just to be sure Akoss don't have more leading time. No ?

Mingva

Sorry Krys, but I totally disagree :| For me Stunts is shitty game and I'm here just because of competiton. But now I'm trying to stop this Stunts stupidity.

JTK

K I N D E R G A R D E N #3!

But Zak, I also got mails and reactions like these in my former contest and that's why I decided this season not to update the scoreboard in the last three days...

So Mingva, don't be a mad loser although you aren't a loser at all but a second winner! Don't swear at Zak like this! Go for a powerwalk or water polo, that'll cool down at least.  :twisted:

Mingva

Yeah, good suggestion :)  I'm pissing off from Stunts.
Ouch, how many interesting books I missed due to this Stunts madness! OK, rushing to book shop. Bye :oops:

Krys TOFF

You want competition without update problems ?
Race competitions where there's no leading points.
Race only Live Races.

Or race other games where everyone is racing at the same time (like Live For Speed you used to play when it was free) if you think Stunts SO shitty... :roll:

If you wanted to be a leader in Zak's comp, or at least a challenging competitor, you would have raced all tracks instead of making a break 2 months like you did. You missed more than one point these months. And Orion Team missed these points too.
So don't get that mad now for one point.
:evil:

This post is useless, Zak isn't making difference between pipsqueaks.
That's for my opinion.
I won't post in this topic anymore, this is too childish.