News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT30 - Volcano Islands

Started by Argammon, September 08, 2003, 10:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

First of all it's a beautifull track as I like tracks with nice scenery and atmosphere.
It seems to be quiet long and hard to race also.

A winning time guess seems to be very hard for me at the time being but I will give a rough guess:
1.25.05 ;)

Now we got the question which driver this track suits well.?

al il professore

one of those drivers from the other planet, the same drivers from that team who leads the team championship. The assimilators. Mingva Boys.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

I've edited Argy's post to put ZCT30 in the topic name.

Krys TOFF

1st, I saw the map on Zak's site and thought "shit, a closed race, surrounded by water".
Then I raced yesterday evening 3 live races on it with Zak, Argy, Jacky, Akoss and Mingva and I really like it !
Okay, the 1st one with LM0002 wasn't so good, but racing it with P962 and Lancia was a real pleasure.
So bad the chosen car is Carrera. This track suits very good with Lancia.
Conclusion : try to race it, you'll enjoy it. :wink:

al il professore

i tried and raced a slow! 1.46.90!!!

i think i will dig in the track, to make time holes in it,

as always... :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

well almost everyone hates the carrera but there must be a carrera track every year :)
I personally like it on this track, it suits the car

al il professore

no problem i like the 5000 rpm of the carrera on the fourth gear

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ugh there are already quite fast times on this ugly track! I don't like the track, I don't like the car... The question is: Zak's and Bonzai's replays was made with a great trick (or tricks) or not. If there's no trick, it will be hard to beat them!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

trick or no tricks... its only taking trisks that will pay... so try finding tricks you could not find, try imagine, slowly fast, in the way you never thought about, perhaps you can do a blabla ride ova hell on z30, speaking about victory, not vain stories.

al il professore

who will beat the time of bonzai joe.

when the work gets tough, tough guys get working... Let's Orionize this track.

al il professore

track alainized only four hours in the entire month :) i think its a personal zakstunts record of lowest time played in thirty days hu hu hu. in the few instants i played it, i still was thinking about somebody i really hate, somebody i could open a hole as big as a fist with a gunshot where you expect to find the mouth on his face if he came too close to me.

when i bike i often think some TV helicopter is filming me and putting my training on air. telling yourself a story... coelho told us how important is telling stories to itself for a human brain. personally it makes time pass faster and generally it simply gives your puny lives a boost of silly "we do it for that man". this is not motivation, its mind monologue power. recently, my motivation on bike came from imaginating stunts i can just do so fast now on this mad game. I feel ORIONIC. unbeatable. i drive a track one time, and i can see how it will get faster without driving twice. i only need one hour or two to do it then.

mind monologue power. i didnt talk about the plotting part of our minds, only the self esteem boosting. praising ourself before acting is much more civilized than hetero depreciation after seeing others acts. I take those criticizing apes as dead minds. finding evil everywhere is calling for death to steal our lives. those who criticize think they master, hence forget how fun is our planet: childs curiosity. criticizing is easy, you spectate. doing is harder, you actate. spectating is being: a prisoner, a ill or an old person. most of those are like... dead.

al il professore

i forgot the tail: "the venom is in the tail" (in cauda venenum)

the tail of the tail!

If you spend life spectating, you must chose if you belong to ill, old persons or prisoners... no other choice. norman mailer

'we can measure the degree of civilization of a society in the manner how they treat prisoners' Dostoievski

'what doesnt kill me makes me stronger' Nieztsche

'US go home' iraki statement

'skid iraki statements' Texan statement

Krys TOFF

Congrats to BJ : he won this one, stopping Alain in his incredible victory series and preserve all the possibilities for the championship.
Who will win the Pro league ?
Alain, Bonzai Joe or Akoss Poo ?
My bet : BJ 50%, Alain 40 %, Akoss 10%.
But I'm not good at victory tipping, so... Alain will win ! :lol:

al il professore

my winner is 99% Bonzai, 0.95 % akoss and 0.05% Alain, Zak, Krys, xdude usrin.

Of course, neil mac rae has for sure 0% (null) chance to win the championship. His chances are 0 * 0 * 0 * 0. Nullity multiplied by nothing amplified by a sideral void. He got no chance at all.

of course, the leading time battle will be lethal.

of course, the team championship will be tough too.

BonzaiJoe

Did you consider the fact that I am 3rd in the overall ranking and do not plan to race seriously in the last three races?  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.