News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTG

Started by al il professore, September 08, 2003, 01:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

I miss this great pipsqueak. i would like him to play again, or to be or companion again in the chat room. lets hope that by the end of september that will happen
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Yes  :cry:  come back CTG! We miss your kicking us all from the chat room and making headlines every second week... and we miss your competition!
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Good news: CTG wrote me today a private message!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

I hope to see him back soon too.
He is my favorite opponent since i joined this community...
I can't forget our personnal fights.
Please, get better and come back CTG.

CTG

Wow, a topic about me! I WANT TO COME BACK! And of course I want to to continue kicking...  :lol:

CTG

Anyway, thanks for thinking on me. It gives a lot of energie to fight for getting healthy!  :wink:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Good old times when none of you thought to bring disaster on Stunts world by wishing me to come back.

BonzaiJoe

Yes, there's a certain naivety to this thread. But we're all grown-ups now, right? Life goes on.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 03, 2012, 10:53:18 AM
But we're all grown-ups now, right?

Not me, muhahahaha!!!

From the aspect of health and physical condition, I am 50. My face can be recognized as a 40 years old alcoholist and my behaviour... well, like a 14 years old troll.

BonzaiJoe

You're very self-critical.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 03, 2012, 02:25:29 PM
You're very self-critical.

But it's true. On the other hand I hope my potence won't ever decrease to 50 years old level. ;D