News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZAK!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 16, 2003, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I just noticed that ZCT 29 top replays are: Argammon 44.70, Alain 44.75! I downloaded the zipped rpl files again, and it was the same, and Alain's rpl was 1 byte bigger, too. So Zak, please give only 8 points to Alain! This is always the problem with Alain's rpls, there must be something!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Don't be angry, Alain is only better then you... ehe-ehe...  :twisted:

alanrotoi

Rplinfo says the same... but I didn't watched the replay inside the game.

alanrotoi

But Zak said it is a valid replay, so it is a valid replay.

Yes its valid. But its 44.75.

917.47 km

al il professore

shit on your head, poo. the evaluation says 44.70, period.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

THAT IS INTERESTING!

Evaluation says 44.70, rplinfo says 44.75. Length of the rpl is 45.75. The file is a byte longer than Argammon's. If you continue the rpl from around 44 seconds, you will get a real 44.70 rpl. What to do then? Alain is right and I think I am right, too...

917.47 km

al il professore

just remember the usrin rpl... when you try to watch it, it shows a crash under the banked corner on some times. i attribute this 45.75 seconds rpl to the power gear with the corvette, which gives some times arriving at the finish line not so soon as promised. we must take in consideration now that the indycar and the corvette are not both reliable the same in power gear, whenever you are using the latter on a competition with shortcuts, remember zack 29.

robber and rascal that you are akoss :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin's rpl showed the truth if you rewinded the rpl back from the crash, you didn't need to drive to see his real time, his real rpl. No matter how I watch, rewind, ffwd your rpl, it is 44.75 all time. Although it's impossible to continue driving from 44.70. We haven't agreed what happens in this case yet, so the question is still a question to Zak. We have agreed that Usrin's rpl is valid, it was valid before (Usrin's ZCT +3 rpl, Bonzai Joe's Cherry rpl). It happens at power gear tracks when you steer very hard somewhere. But your rpl is still a question.

917.47 km

al il professore

skid ya, how do you think i could play this killer time... ? do you think i did like you? spending my time drinking vodka and wondering when it will fall from the trees? my religion is stunts, and ctg is my only fan. All other drivers are jealousing my divine talents.

questioning the rpl of others is like criticizing a movie, a book, an opera or any kind of piece of art, like a stunts master replay... you can speak against it, but you cant do the same.

Argy

I think that happens if you save a replay short before the finish line and don't press forward early enough when you continue.That way the game receives no commands during 0.05-0.10 which might have slowed down the time that was send in.

Just an idea

BonzaiJoe

We cannot hold Alain responsible for a rare replay bug. He has clearly finished at 44.70, so I don't think it matters if the replay for some reason continues for 1.05 instead of 1.00.
But we can't be quite sure.

Anonymous

It's strange though,if you rewind the replay and finish yourself the replay only has a lenght of 45.70 and not 45.75.

al il professore

its 44.70 and you cannot do it again even seeing how i did it, *.

* was figuring wether a kind of rare insult that i am tired to find for your weak ears, or a nice ridiculous nickname you will remember too long time and will make you hate me... just my luck! oh... i wont tell it: one acquire knowledge in reading insults :)