News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dakar

Started by Krys TOFF, September 18, 2003, 09:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Mingva didn't create the topic, so I do it.

Message for BJ : I know you don't like dirt roads since 2 weeks, but this track was designed 2 months ago (slightly modified since that, but the dirt part unchanged), when I didn't know your opinion about dirt roads :!:
So, don't think I added dirt corners to disadvantage you compared to Alain, I just added dirt roads because in Senegal there's some sand and dirt. African desert isn't far away.
Btw, you don't need anything to be disadvantaged in IRC compared to Alain since a few months... :roll:  :lol:
Sorry BJ, I shouldn't have written the previous sentence, but the temptation was too high for me to resist... :!:  :wink:  :D

al il professore

yes! yes!

i like sand! i still remember mud defeat.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Well, most of the other tracks have been almost stripped from dirt and ice, so it's okay. But I hate dirt and I hate IRC rules, so don't expect a great performance from me this month... actually, expect an embarrasingly mediocre and disappointing performance for me this month.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

al il professore

i dont agree with what is said about my "poor" result: the podiumers played very hard, and I played lot more easier to get a fourth place.

Zioalfa deserves my congratulations, because he almost beat me as a beginner. I wished i had better skills on my first race, adelaide :)

Tsino now is the best. He must prove he can stay the best. I am not sure will give him a good firefight until the end of vilnius for the leading time, and on the last day, because he thinks he can win hiding his time, and i dont like this kind of behaviour.

I am still ready to fight the "legendary perfect opponent". Bonzai and Alanrotoi gave up stunts.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Sorry mings I didn't write you  :oops:  :oops:

Mingva

Quote from: "alain"dont agree with what is said about my "poor" result
I didn't say that your result is poor in general, but poor COMPARING to previous two wins.
Quote from: "alanrotoi"Sorry mings I didn't write you
Yes :( But why? Are you seriously thinking to retire from Stunts life?

al il professore

alanrotoi you still can write him. just do it