News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

LIGHT A CIGARETTE!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 25, 2003, 10:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Alan Rotoi and me tonight on the chat we decided the following:

27th September 2003 Saturday

01:00 GMT (03:00 CET, 22:00 on 26th in Argentina)

Let's light a cigarette TOGETHER!

For the girls!
And let us feel no matter how big this world is, we are a community! Distance won't keep us apart! And we all need a girl!

So don't forget heavy smokers, light smokers, ultra light smokers like me: smoke a cigarette at Friday night (so on Saturday 3 CET)! If you aren't sleeping!

And tell me if you did it.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

a Parliament for Girls!!

anybody else wants ??

BonzaiJoe

I don't smoke and I hate smoking.

But I will make an exception.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I have a bike race starting sunday 8am so i'll be sleeping for sure but in my dreams I'll smoke with you ppl :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It is 2 nights before your cycling race but if you don't smoke we won't force you!

cycling Sunday 8 a.m. CET
smoking Saturday 3 a.m. CET
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mingva

JTK

Ooooh, I hate cigarettes. But I like a good smoke...  8)

So saturday night. 3.00 am. Pheeew, that's hard... For a girl... Let's see then...  :roll:

Krys TOFF

Sorry guys, I won't light a cigarette because :

1/ I don't smoke :x

2/ I don't have interest in "girls" anymore, I prefer women.
You know, the female persons you don't have to seduce for one month before making love with... :lol: One dinner is sufficient ! :D  :wink:

3/ I'll be in bed with my wife at this hour. :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Okay, all who think Krys Toff should be banned from the forum, raise your hands!

*raises hand*  :twisted:

Mingva

QuoteOkay, all who think Krys Toff should be banned from the forum, raise your hands!
*raises hand*
For that I'm declaring boycott to danish cookies :lol:

P.S. Beware of Mingva and his fire extinguisher if someone will smoke in our meeting  :twisted:

zaqrack

smoking only allowed on the balcony here :)

BonzaiJoe

I smoked with you at 3AM, it was nice, though I don't generally like it. I thought of you and of my own life. Girls come and go (right Krys? ;)), but Stunts lasts forever!

JTK

O.K., I laid in bed with my wife at that time and slept.... because I had to wake up one hour later to go fishing - so no smoke :wink:

It's better like this  8)

alanrotoi

I smoked a Marlboro at ten o'clock I was in a bar with Manowar and some friends more. Only one smoked because the others doesn't like it :)

After that I didn't go out, so the girl-effect should appear this night for me because I'll go to dance to a 80's disco called "Pop City". It will be my 1st time there, so I don't know what I'll find.