News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 31 - Prediction Game

Started by Mingva, October 06, 2003, 09:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I found some time to race on thursday and this evening but not much:

My guess:

1)Argammon
2)Alain  1.17.30
3)Akoss 1.17.60
4)Mingva 1.18.25
5)Krys 1.18.60
6)Bonzai 1.18.80
7)Ctg 1.19.20 *g*
8)Zak 1.19.50
9)Usrin 1.19.60
10)???

Krys TOFF

I'm not sure there will be so many people under 1:20... :shock:

al il professore

yes those time tips were... orionics.

reality will be less than 1.18 for every one except argammon
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

when i wrote:

"1.18.25!! :DDD

i think i will make you dream when you will see the final rpl"

i imagined a slashing lap, with unbelievable things like alanrotoi did in z16 and bonzai joe in z19

when i wrote:

"yes those time tips were... orionics.

reality will be less than 1.18 for every one except argammon"

I imagined that argammon would be alone to do a super replay, and  putting me under the grave.

but this afternoon, i replayed the 1.18.00 i had, and it gave my best zakstunts rpl EVER :) (i was listening to RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, "RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE" ALBUM.)

I dedicate this victory, perhaps my last one, to argammon.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Prediction game results:
Akoss - 32 (3 correct tips); Alain - 16 (he was too modest); Krys - 6.

CTG and Argammon tipped after my noted deadline, so they had  advantages to predict more precisely - both collected 24 (2 correct tips).

al il professore

i liked this game! but some positions were VERY hard to guess... you know who, again...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"Prediction game results:
Akoss - 32 (3 correct tips); Alain - 16 (he was too modest); Krys - 6.

CTG and Argammon tipped after my noted deadline, so they had  advantages to predict more precisely - both collected 24 (2 correct tips).

As I said, I am not good at tips... I had even more shitty results than the ones I had at F1 tipping. :lol:

CTG

Hmmm, F1 Tipping was not a great success... I was too pessimistic...  :)