News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Everglades

Started by zaqrack, October 09, 2003, 12:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Maybe this is the best track of the first three.
Very nice and original (I've never seen such before) track design, I like it very much. Rating: 5
Some annoying corners make this track only a little bit funnier than average, but actually, not bad. The beginning is something like Rotoi's Dover Island. Rating: 3
Competition ability: the annoying corners would make this track an excellent competition track - without the water. The water makes me say: Rating: 4
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

This one is excellent.
Design/plot (history in text file and picture for location) are great and original. I love them. 5 points for design without doubt.
Fun : well, 6th gear is very easy to reach, even with manual gears, at the beginning. The 2nd half of the track (except finish) is without 6th gear, quite slow in the sharp corner before tunnel (but a trick can be done there, like in a previous USC track I liked much too : Fehervar :wink: ).
I think I'll say 5, even if there's some elevated corners.
Racing in competition : 5 too (6th gears, many SC, many tricks are possible) with Zak's rules. Not goo for IC rules I think.
So it will be 5 for me. Good job.
Designer could be Rotoi, but for sure it's not BJ (elevated corners :wink: ).
Ah, almost forgot, Skid is easy to beat on this track :lol: ).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I hardly have any idea about the designer. Bonzai Joe was busy (ah ah ah), otherwise, I would have guessed he was the designer. Maybe we don't really know the designer. Maybe Czech drivers?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

aaah well, this is the kind of track I like. I really enjoyied it.
The design is awesome and the history is also cool. It deserve a good place.
Fun: 5
Design: 5
Contest: 5 (I guess meteora is better for a contest but this is also a 5).

Excellent work, congratulations!

Mingva

Nice track. I also liked info about the track :) I think the track has only one big problem - slalom part. I didn't like it at all :x Mostly because of it I thought what mark to give for fun - 3 or 4. I chose 4 only to rise ranking for professional design and great ability as contest track. I could say, I'd choose this track for IRC (without corks up/down, of course) competition but unfortunatelly there was one USA track already :?  

Design: 5
Fun: 4
Racing: 5

P.S. Krys, which Skid you beat? The one who's time mentioned in highscore table? Or you raced with opponent Skid?

Krys TOFF

Both Mingva, both.
I raced versus Skid (as indicated in rules in text file), made him crash at the beginning to have easier RH, then finished with a 1:28,75 time. :D
So I beat both.
But I'm sure a time around 1:25 could be possible on this track. :wink:

Mingva

Then you're real tasmanian devil

But try to race on Everglades without using RH

Argammon

My votes will be divided % into:
Design 2/6
Fun    3/6
Competition 1/6

As a casual driver a nice design and the fun is more important to me than if the track would be a good competition track ;)

Design: 4,5 Nice theme nice terrain,no complaints

Fun: 2 It's hard to describe but the track is to easy and I can drive to fluently.The track is quite long but I was nearly able to finish on my first try without taking a look at the map editor once! (only crashed because of a stupid driving mistake). There aren't to many hard parts and I guess it could be a good live race track but for my taste it's not difficult enough.

Competition:2 To long and to easy

Overall:2,83 (Evened:3)

zaqrack

submitted argy's votes, design is 4.5 --- i wrote 4.
also set your factors.

Argammon

Not sure if you or me got that right Zaq,

the overall mark for this track was 3,'design' wasn't the overall mark but one of 3 subcategories!

zaqrack

Quote from: "Argammon"Not sure if you or me got that right Zaq,

the overall mark for this track was 3,'design' wasn't the overall mark but one of 3 subcategories!

i submitted: design 4
fun 2
competition 2

satanziege

My absolute favorite so far. Really good design, very good to drive, but yet enough to improve ;) I only don't know if I really liked it if it was a competition track so: 5/5/4.
FNORD!