News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Vilnius

Started by Mingva, October 12, 2003, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

8th track of 2003 season. It's remake of "Three Islands" (TDC'2002).

Available soon :)

al il professore

lol no post :)

lets start the fight:

Come on Alanrotoi, shoot your bullet, you ought to prove you are a sucker only by doing what you are doing now, hiding your time. hey Tsino, are you able to drive half a second faster? then prove it...

I am still the unbeatable best on Vilnius. I dont want to cross the rhine alone, but i will be forced to send my new time... (I already drove 1.17, and you?)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

i already drove 1.15 wheeeeeeeeee

but you will never see it wheeeeeeeeee

1.26 without rh wheeeeeeeeee

live racing at zak's rulez wheeeeeeeeee
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

You're drunk wheeeeeeeeeeee :D
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Where are the Dutch Alcoholics? wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:cry:

Tsino

Ok, Alain sends your 1:17

Mingva

Congrats to Alain for another lead time point. Tsino was late for one day. If alanrotoi won't send rpl then Alain will be IRC'2003 champion :)

al il professore

please, alan rotoi...

This is the last chance for my entire life to win IRC competition!

Last year, you won! and because CAP gave you that chance...

your races were exceptional! now you are in the same position than CAP! you can let me win IRC, and no one knows what will happen next year... if there is no IRC, i will not be able to defend my chances to win...

So, please, thank my racing talent by letting me win...

please please please please please!

(this post was fictional... any resemblances with living and/or dead persons is purely accidental... how ridiculous you can be sometimes, alain :p)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Race and be a sportsman Alan. If you don't, Alain's win won't be a real win anyway, but a corrupt loan.

al il professore

to tsino: i'll fight till i die

to bonzai: mmmh alanrotoi will play, dont worry

to tsino: i'll fight till i die. It's not about the leading time points anymore, its you and me ;)

Tsino

Alan, deje la g?evonada y compita, o acaso va a echar a perder todo lo que hab?a hecho.

Akoss, Kalpen is finished, now try to defeat me in Vilnius.

BonzaiJoe

To Mingva:

I'm not going to try to sort out you and Akoss' personal quarrel, and I don't care if you block his emails and never talk to him again, but if you don't accept his IRC replays, the competition is officially dead.
Now it's no longer a competition, just some tracks that Mingva's friends can drive. No result is real, because you never know how it would have been if Akoss was still driving. It's even more ridiculous because he was banned for a reason that has absolutely nothing to do with IRC or racing. If he had been banned for cheating or something, it would be different.
I hope you reconsider that competition (I was never banned from FranceStunts when Alain hated me - yes Alain, I know you still do ;)), so IRC can remain one of the very hardest and strongest competitions.

Mingva

You're not racing in IRC, so shut up :P Besides, the competition almost ended, and I don't care about its death or etc.

P.S. Hey, I'm organizing this competition, so I'm willing to see the ppl I like :twisted:

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Tsino"Alan, deje la g?evonada y compita, o acaso va a echar a perder todo lo que hab?a hecho.

Estee... supongo que habr?s querido decir "Alain" (al il professore) y no "Alan" por que "Alan" soy yo "Alan Rotoi". Somos dos personas diferentes, por favor no nos confundas.

Anonymous

No los estoy confundiendo, por qu? cree que escribo en espa?ol.  S?lo que me sorprende que se vaya a retirar sabiendo que ya casi tiene ganado el campeonato.