News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Vilnius

Started by Mingva, October 12, 2003, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, same 4dsl rules and same car.... expect my debut in zct32. On this moment  i'm drunk  (2:13 A.M Colombian hour) but I'll defeat anyone on amateur category.  :twisted: I want to start in pro to defeat Alain and Akoss. Expect good times for IRC, my 1:15 it's real, not  like Akoss.

Tsino

Damnnnnnnnn.      Twice....           Guest=Tsino :)

Mingva, you  have me dissapointed: in this moment IRC is Alan, Akoss and Me. Please allow Akoss to drive, I need defeat someone.

Tsino

Puta vida, Alan cuando me quitan esto de Stunts Newbie?

Krys TOFF

Tsino, to change "category" in the forum, post more messages. :wink:

Mingva

Quote from: "Krys Toff"Ming, you told in another topic (you know, the one about Zak) that you do daily updates, but I still don't see my time in scoreboard.
If your time isn't updated during two days then re-send replay. I didn't receive your replay on 5th Nov, Krys :?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I drove and my time will be on the scoreboard, unless competition is not a valid one.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

QuoteR.I.P

February 2002 - October 2003

So we have to send replays or not??

Mingva

Of course send your replays :) I'm still waiting it  :wink:

btw, send your designed tracks to me too. I need the track named as capital of South, Central or North American country, but not USA, Canada, Colombia and Paraguay (because there were races).

al il professore

1:15 will simply be too hard. Just see who will be under 1.16, you will see the best pipsqueaks on earth :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Alain says to be under 1.16=to be one of the best drivers on the earth. Tsino drove 1.15.xx, well... I must agree with that.
Times will be: Rotoi 1.14 Tsino, Alain, Akoss 1.15... the others way behind.

I wrote 1.15 earlier because after driving my 1.26 without replay handling auto trm, I thought it would be the winning time. Maybe I was right?

629.09 km

al il professore

no no no! The best time possible IS 1.15

1.14 is not possible (and in the same time, one second is really nothing)

I go back hex editing! errrh playing :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

1.15 i said it :)

you did a beautiful time on this hard track, akoss... Now lets play for real on Santiago...

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations Akoss Poo for this fine win on this fine track  8) And it's very good to see Alan Rotoi back on the podium!! Stay there :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

I said nothing about your replay, akoss, but during the entire past month, you have been staining every day in the forum that orion integrity I am so proud of...

Take it as a lesson.

This is interesting, and shows the driving skills:

Akoss Poo 1.15.10 drove 2 hours some days before deadline
Alain 1.16.40 drove the whole month
Bonzai Joe 1.16.90 drove 25 minutes in the last few hours

629.09 km