News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

manual gears for everyone

Started by al il professore, October 15, 2003, 02:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

lets force everyone to play with manual gears... because some will never use it if not.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

that is to be encouraged by more strict a law
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

I'll never stop racing in automatic gear eventually. Sometimes I love it. But most times not.

satanziege

I see no good in forcing manual shifting. My first replays were automatic, i simply saw then, that i was faster with manual, so i switched. I don't think i had joined if i had to start the hard way.
FNORD!

al il professore

satanziege

How could you know? You have to have the second face or the sixth sense! :idea: You're a seer! A visionary! THE ORACLE! :shock:
FNORD!

al il professore

thats me

now seriously, an addict driver like you is to do it manually after a while. its far much better with the hand.

CTG

Please race with manual! I learn it for a year and now i can improve 2-3 seconds on every track with it! But for first try it's recommended to prefer auto trm.

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

what was auto trans?
I can't use it even if I'm eating while racing :)

al il professore

yes i experienced also the sandwich driving. my stomach survived.