News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alford

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 15, 2003, 02:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Waiting for comments on this track...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Probably the best track so far. It is original and the designer found the way how to design a track with fun and competition ability together. It is hard to guess the designer when I can see an original track like this. Krys Toff? Alan Rotoi? Or somebody who didn't enter last year's TDC?
Design is the weakest point of this track, but it is still very good: 4
It would be funny to compete on this track, although it is not so easy at some parts: 5
Competition: awesome. 5
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

satanziege

Design is ok, though a bit lengthy so only 3, nevertheless: good to drive: 4. I'm not too sure, if I'd like to compete on it, there are some repetitive ideas it think, and i don't like dual way in competition even if it's only for a bit: 2
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Wow, I like this one much ! Very very much ! This one is excellent.

I planned to test many tracks today, and did it this morning.
But, this afternoon, I tested Rob, errr, no, Alford :lol: , and raced only this one.  So I didn't tested yet some tracks (Storm, Ganymede, ...). :shock:

The design : the idea of a valley is good, the track has good dual ways with different and interesting possibilities.
It's just that in some parts it's like a desert without scenery (boulevard at the bottom right, top of the track, top right also).
Because of that, it won't be 5 but only 4. But it's a strong 4. :D

The fun : excellent, I loOoOove it. 5 for me. :D

Competition : as good as Z29, same spirit in some parts, good 6th gear possibilities but not only 6th gear all the way. Good shortcuts/tricks possibilities : 5 without doubt.

My favorite track so far with Everglades.
My best time for now : 1:43,15. :wink: Does someone has a better time ?

Designer : Akoss Poo I think. Or maybe Bonzai Joe.
Good job btw, whatever the designer. :D

Argammon

Design:Somehow it's not my taste,maybe because it looks like it was done in 10 minutes : 2

Fun:To much power gear and to long,nothing special IMO as well : 2

Competition: I don't want to compete on it at all 1

Krys TOFF

It seems Argy is difficult to satisfy...
Only 1 in competition rating for this track, 2 on Everglades, ... :?
And in the meantime he also gives 2 for Goal. :shock:

Anonymous

Krys:

Would you allow me a different opinion than yours? Those tracks are IMO just not good for a competition for various reasons.
And take a look at Alain's vote: 1 for this track and 2 for everglades.

As you can see I am not the only one who thinks those tracks are not good for a competition,and I guess you should respect Alain a lot as a driver and thus he should know when a track is not good for a comp.

As for goal that was one of the early tracks and I 'could' have given it a 1 for competition in retroview! but does it matter really? it got last place anyways...

Krys TOFF

Oh, I didn't saw that there was a "check the votes" part. :lol:
As Alain didn't posted in the forum to explain his votes, I thought he didn't vote. :oops:
It's not a problem of respect, everyone can have his own opinion, it's just that every track deserve to have a vote in "competition" rating better than Goal for sure...

Argammon

Does it? Maybe 'Goal' deserves a 1,but as you can't give a 0 or -1 there can be other tracks which deserve a 1 also!