News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hotrod

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 15, 2003, 02:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Waiting for comments on this track...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

The best competition track so far! Juuust beat Alford! I really can't guess who is the designer!
Design: great track design, it is a pity that the scenery is weak. 3
Fun: not a funny track, it is quite hard. But it is fun to drive such a good competition track like this in some ways! So I must rate it 'good', so 3.
Competition ability: it could be 6, it is very good, what's more, awesome, I like it very much. 5
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

satanziege

I liked this one, curvy and quite interesting and nice to drive => Design 4, Fun: 4. But it don't think I'd like to compete on it so much: 3
FNORD!

Argammon

Design: 2 because I don't like if you fill EVERY empty field with trees,caktus or the like!

Fun:To many curves right after you jump on a hill ,as you can't see those and because I don't  like the track to much anyways it would be a 2 proly... but because the dead end is annoying (I always drive the straight on way!) it's only 1

Competition: might be ok: 3

Krys TOFF

The look of this track is not very good : full of trees everywhere, symetric main hill, but the complete symetry is balance with tree change and hills on bottom and right parts, so it's 3 for design (it would be 2 if completely symetric design).
Fun : well, it's a hard track and sharp corners are never fun for me, but there's some parts I like much on it, so let it be 3 for fun.
Competition : excellent for competition, 5 without doubt !
Designer : mmm, dunno, maybe JTK (cactus everywhere like windmills everywhere on 2nd track of the 2k3 Kalpen contest) ?