News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Fortytwo

Started by Mingva, October 12, 2003, 02:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Mediocre track. I hate when view radius is small because of hills (which obstruct the view) :x

Design: 3
Fun: 2
Racing: 3

Krys TOFF

Weird name, why 42 ?
Mmm, twice the age of the creator (Akoss Poo ?) ?
42nd track designed by the creator ?
Dunno. Not a good name.

I don't like too much the symetric design : 2.

The track is fun to race if you like 100% 6th gear tracks.
Ok, this one is not 100%, but around 95% 6th geary. :lol:
I did 1:16,70 racing only 5 minutes on it. :shock:
I would say that if not the symetric design, it would be a 4DSL track by Alan Rotoi. :wink:
Fun is good for me : 4.

Competition on this one would not be very good I think.
In the end, the speed in elevated corners and the SC at the end would be the only thing that could seperate drivers.
That's typical of 4DSL tracks : fun to race, but not very fun to re-race for improvements. That's why I sent only a few replays in 4DSL... And that's why I'm sure it's an Alan Rotoi's track. :wink:
But auto gears drivers may find it good to re-race in order to try to reach 6th gear.
Or it could be good for a one-week competition.
Competition : 3 because too much 6th gear.

Argammon

My votes will be divided % into:
Design 2/6
Fun 3/6
Competition 1/6

As a casual driver a nice design and the fun is more important to me than if the track would be a good competition track  

Design:2 nothing special
Fun:3 You can just hammer through it.
Competition: probably 3

Overall 2,66 (Evened 3)

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Track design is better than 'good'. I'm thinking about giving 3 or 4, but let it be 4, because it is original.
Some annoying corners say to me fun rating is only 3, it is a pity because it would have been better with a bit more work.
Racing: hmmm very good, lot of power gear only bother me a very little bit, 4.

Design: 4
Fun: 3
Competition ability: 4
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

satanziege

@krys: Get the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Very good book(s). I short: 42 is the ultimate answer to life, universe and everything. only noone know the exact question ;)...

I like short tracks, it was not a revolution, but nice to drive, and not too montone, so i give a 3/3/3
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

I know The Truth now, 42, the ultimate answer, yesssssssssss !
I know this marvelous trilogy in 5 volumes ( :!: ) by Douglas Adams. :lol:
If you found that so quickly about the 42 number Satansiege, I'm sure it's because YOU named this track like that, isn't it ? :wink: