News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Storm

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 15, 2003, 03:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Waiting for comments on this track...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hmm i like competition tracks. This is a good one, although the design is probably not the best. There are muddy corners so I would say the designer is Zak, but it is not Zak's style. I can imagine the design is Krys', Mingva's, although I'm not sure.
Track design is too average, better to say it is usual, but it is not bad. 3
Fun. A weak weak 4. It is a competition track, but the designer wasn't as good as Alford's to find the way how to design a funny competition track. But it contains some funny parts, and better than the tracks who got a 3, so it must be 4.
Competition ability: no question, 5.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

satanziege

My personal number 2 right behind everglades, also very good designed and nice to drive, but everglades was a bit better, so this one get's 4/4/4
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Riders of the Storm...
Well, this track is a quite good IMSA cars track.
With some adaptations, it would be a good IMSA Cup track. Really.
I did 1:38,30 with P962.
Designer, mmm, difficult to say... Mingva ? Satanziege ? Dunno really.

Design : correct, even if some parts of the map seems empty. But the dual way is useless, as "straight" way is obviously faster than the other.
Let's give it a 4, because this dual way gives some scenery when racing.
Fun : good, I liked it. But not awesome. 4.
Competition : very good with Zak's rules, and should be excellent with some small changes with IMSA Cup rules. I give it a 5. :wink:

Mingva

Don't write my name in TDC'2003 forum :x I didn't create tracks neither for this nor for last years TDC :!: