News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ganymede

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 15, 2003, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Waiting for comments on this track...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ganymede. Don't know what this name means but I don't like it very much. The design? Incredible, the best I've ever seen.
My guess for the designer: CTG. I'm almost sure. Design: 5, no question
Fun: weeeell it is not incredible, but good 3
Competition ability: first too long for IMSA, but otherwise, it is good again. 3.
Big work but is it enough?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

I designed Ganymede
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

satanziege

The surroundings are quite nice, but it's not too nice to actually drive it, so i give it a 3 for design and for fun. And for competiton also. ;)
FNORD!

Argammon

Design: Same as with 'Arena' a lot of work but to overloaded for my taste : 3

Fun:Basically it's a fun and nice track which would make it 4,but to many ' blind jumps into a corner (like if you drive a ramp before a hill).Those sure are annoying! -1 point,and I always tend to drive straight on which makes me ALWAYS ;) drive into the dead end! Those sure are annoying also! -1 point -> 2 points

Competition:I thought if I would make it 4 or 3 but because of what I have critizised under 'fun' I may be a bit biased and will give it a 3.

Krys TOFF

For those who don't know, Ganymede is a galaxy.

First view of the map : aaaargh ! Another Hendaye-like track ! Where is the track in all this mess ??? :shock:
I had a bad 1st impression after the track view. But, when racing it, I realised it's a not so bad track. A little bit long, but the track by itself isn't bad.
Overall, I'll say 3 for design because the terrain is good and track too. It's just I don't like dead ends nor full mess too much.
Fun : good. Not very good, not bad, just average good. 3.
Competition : track by itself is good for competition, just a bit too long. Let's say 4.
Designer : the main look and the name would make everyone think of Alain. :lol:

Krys TOFF

I made a mistake : Ganymede is the name of a Jupiter moon, the galaxy name is Andromede. :lol: