News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hello ! I'm new to this competition.

Started by Floflo81, October 19, 2003, 10:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floflo81

Hello everybody !
I introduce myself : I'm Floflo81, I'm French and I'm a big fan of Zelda (even if it has nothing to do with Stunts) and of all the old video games like Stunts. I discovered Stunts about 8 years ago on the computer of a member of my family. Then I forgot it during 6 years. And one day, I found it on an abandonware site and I was very pleased to play to this old but fantastic game on my computer.
I sent an e-mail to Zak to ask him to add my name in the pipsqueaks list and it would be great if I could join a team (but I don't know which one). I made what I think is a good time for a beginner on the track ZC31 : 1:33:55 . I wonder how Alain can do almost 20 seconds less than that  :shock: . Well, I must go to bed now... See you later !
Florent (alias Floflo81) I love Zelda and the old games ! Go see my website (in French):

CTG

Hi! Welcome to our community! Let's join UnskilledStunts Championship too!  :wink: Only visit http://www.unskilled.cjb.hu and download Gy?r track. I hope you will be on USC scoreboard soon...

satanziege

HI Flo!

Welcome to racing ;) I'm quite new too,just have a look at last month replays and you will get an idea how to drive the times ;) though I'm still working on Z31 time .... :)

have fun!
FNORD!

JTK

Hi Flo,

welcome to the community. One hint for getting faster times: Exercising, exercising, exercising.... And of course watching the others' replays :)

CU, JTK

Floflo81

Thanks all for your advice... I've already seen last month's replays but this Ferrari GTO is so slow ans difficult to maneuver in the curves... Maybe I'll subscribe to others competitions too.
Florent (alias Floflo81) I love Zelda and the old games ! Go see my website (in French):

al il professore

:D

how did i do to drive 20 seconds faster?? mmmh... i am the best driver on earth.  Try to win one second after another and you will know the ropes. I ll tell you to try to join a stunts team, because each team shares replays... Also try to begin the competition on unskilled stunts at http://www.unskilled.cjb.hu the gyor track is ending in two days.

mmh bienvenue et bonne chance. j'esp?re que tu deviendras un bon membre de la communaut? :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

You can watch all the other months' replays of course... ZCT3 (replays packed with ZCT4) and ZCT11 (replays packed with ZCT12) were driven with the Ferrari GTO. I agree: it's slow and difficult to handle!
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Hello Florent.
Bienvenue dans la communaut?e.
Rejoins vite une ?quipe, les ?changes de replay et les astuces des autres te feront progresser rapidement.