News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

MoR prize

Started by alanrotoi, October 20, 2003, 06:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I guess Mingva is wrong when he says one factor to give this prize is the number of replays because if I send 700 rpls I'll have more possibilities for it.

I race until I can't do it better and then I send the replay. But if Mingva wants I'll fill his mailbox with replays to have more possibilities to got the MoR prize.

CTG

Sounds good: I always send my little improvements to Zak & Mingva...  :D

Mingva

Quotefactor to give this prize is the number of replays
It's isn't the main factor. E.g., watch who was MoR in Jakarta :P But hey... Why do you want to get MoR prize? Isn't it enough to you chmpion's award? Come on, let to receive minor awards to others. Don't be selfish, ok?

alanrotoi

I didn't say it is the main factor, that's why I said "ONE FACTOR"

Who will receive the non-rotoi-prize this month?   :(

al il professore

as far as i remember, you never deserved the mor prize. Cruise rythm: you send one replay on the first day and one on the last day of competition. Its anti sport. its rotoi.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

lol that was only 1 time, how do you know it wasn't like that in the other months? are you the admin of IRC? I guess not.

alanrotoi

Forget it Mingva.

I always shut up myself. This is one of those time, I really wrote a long message but I'll only say it.

Mingva

QuoteWho will receive the non-rotoi-prize this month?
At the moment CTG is worth MoR on Vilnius :)

al il professore

last month you sent only two replays.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quote from: "alain"last month you sent only two replays.
No, he sent 4 rpls (2 in quiet days) :wink:

BonzaiJoe

I was Man of the Race on Glasgow... those were the days  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Mingva"
Quote from: "alain"last month you sent only two replays.
No, he sent 4 rpls (2 in quiet days) :wink:

ah ah why don't you shut up and go to the corner Alain ah ah ah!!

al il professore

and you thought you deserve the prize of the man of the race with that? you send times in the quiet days and hide your time. result: tsino thinks he will win doing like that... but his reputation is already done, and he seems a dirty driver :)

alanrotoi

As I said you aren't the IRC manager.