News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What are the "IRC rules" ?

Started by Floflo81, October 20, 2003, 07:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floflo81

Hello everybody (again) !
On the wabsite of the Unskilled Drivers competition, I saw something about "IRC rules"... But after a search with Google, I couldn't find what were exactly these rules... Does someone have the original "IRC rules" ?
Florent (alias Floflo81) I love Zelda and the old games ! Go see my website (in French):

satanziege

IRC means indy Racing Competition, that's another contest hosted by Mingva

it's at www.indyracing.tk

so long,
satanziege
FNORD!

Mingva

...and the rule says:
At least one wheel allways should be on/over the road

al il professore

les r?gles IRC sont rasoir. mais l?, c'est rien qu'un avis personnel.

BASH IRC RULES!!!

Congratulations for joining, florent, and long live stunts. I hope you are proud to know the best driver on earth is french :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

BonzaiJoe

IRC rules also means you can't skip any obstacles in any way, and if the contest master is in a bad mood, you can't make little tricks and jumps with the walls. All in all: with IRC rules, you play Stunts without doing Stunts, you just stick to the road. In other words: IRC rules suck.

The IRC competition is interesting anyway, because it's so hard to win it, and because the times are always very close.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

QuoteThe IRC competition is interesting anyway, because it's so hard to win it, and because the times are always very close.
I aggree : I finished behind Zak on Dakar for only 0.05 second !!! :shock:

Anonymous

'Congratulations for joining, florent, and long live stunts. I hope you are proud to know the best driver on earth is french '

In your dreams little boy.

The correct sentence would be :
Congratulations for joining, florent, and long live stunts. I hope you are proud to know the most active driver on earth is french

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview