News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

who is the worst active stunts driver?

Started by al il professore, October 21, 2003, 08:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the worst?

leo ramone
2 (20%)
neil mac rae
5 (50%)
jtk
0 (0%)
khr mmh every body knows jtk is always faster than khr :)
1 (10%)
shortcut finder
1 (10%)
koenovic
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 21, 2003, 08:37:25 PM

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I want my name here too !!!

As I am THE MOST active pipsqueak, racing every Stunts comp I find, I always have shitty results in "main" comps.
This is stupid. I am a bad driver. A stupid driver.
I am KRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS !
If I concentrate on a few comps, I'd have better results in those... :roll:
Okay, starting from now, I'll race only Stunts LOL and HOTU comp. :P

al il professore

i am sorry krys... skid YOU. you are not noble enough to join this community of the hopeless... bye bye, go back play with stunts gods.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

al il professore

:D

i 'll do one thing that make you laugh: adding my name in this list... just to know if i am the king of hearts

Anonymous

al il professore

if i had those stupid drivers here, i must erase them from there. its like the  'you cant skid your mother in the past and be your own son in the present' statement in every back to the future scenario.

Argammon

This poll is even more useless than the 'best driver poll' and unfair towards drivers as Leo as well.
Just remove it.....

al il professore

JTK

KHR definitely is worst ;-) :mrgreen:  I have to know, I'm his team mate...

BonzaiJoe

Good to see everyone agrees Short Cutfinder is much better than JTK, KHR, Leo etc. :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Maybe because shortcutfinder must have some SKILLZ to find all those shortcuts?

JTK

Hey Bonzai Joe,

you'd better read! No one voted Shortcut finder to be better than me - still we are both as good as the other one.

8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview