News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2004

Started by zaqrack, October 27, 2003, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i regret... leading time bonus was a funny story that ended badly... badly...

i dont like it very much now...

Argammon leaves Orion? Am I last to know it? //www.shutup.com BJ
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I'm glad I'm not racing seriously anymore, it's going to be one long streak of boredom without leading time bonus.

I just don't see the point of having a separate pro league, as it means newbies feel they are not battling for the win, not in touch with the top. Separate amateur league gives weaker drivers a chance to feel the great taste of victory even though they are not the best. It all helps to make them stay and drive more.
It's like in chess there is a women's championship but no men's championship. Women can participate in that too, and Judit Polgar did.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I agree, team members max. 4

Leading time bonus must stay, reduce the points to 1, 0.5

Get rid of the separated league, it has no meaning in this form.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

rereading BJ:

"I don't think this will be such a big problem for Orion, as Argammon is going to leave the team (now don't tell me you're not )"

I just realize that i breathe a cleaner air now...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I did not have any agreements with Bonzai,zak,satan or cork at the time bonzai did post that.

And let me remark that Alain's comments are like from a premature 12year old.And his behaviour in chat is even worse.

For once it's close to impossible to have any half serious discussion with him.(I've tried that about 1 year) and then it's usually that he insults people and if they just answer his insults he has nothing better to come up with than 'INSULTS,3rd insult!BE quiet'

Poor soul.

Mingva

It calls...

...the art of communication  :lol:

al il professore

you just dont know how to reply sand yard loser :)

BonzaiJoe

If I'd had a secret agreement with Argammon before the whole Z31 scandal, I don't think I would have posted it in the forum...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

you must start a politic career!!
"i agree, i am responsible, but not guilty!"
entire planet earth will soon know the truth. the sooner the better. IMO, the argammedon is coming. Do you pay argammon? he sends more rpls than ever!!! its incredible! i cant believe that he deploys such energy in beating his not so long time away team.

Gruesome person. dire straits come for corks crew ;)

next year, BJ retires, satanziege joins orion, zak starts keeping a neutral position in the competition (playing but retiring from any team because its unfair) and argammon goes on with loneliness.

Argammon

'next year, BJ retires, satanziege joins orion, zak starts keeping a neutral position in the competition (playing but retiring from any team because its unfair) and argammon goes on with loneliness.'

Dreams again :)

On your level:

'next year,Mingva retires, Krys toff joins corks crew, Leo starts keeping a neutral position in the competition (playing but retiring from Orion because Alain mentioned him in the worst driver poll) and alain goes on with loneliness'

;)

al il professore

I feel mingva will probably retire, leo will probably remain one of the worst pipsqueaks ever (but he knows joy, you still dont) Krys Toff is not going to corks crew, because that is the team where you are, and where ever I go, I am readying a replay with your eight letters name on each track argammon... I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU RACES AFTER RACES, because i love stunts and i love fighting my opponents.

I beat alanrotoi on IRC, you never did. You talked a lot, but you werent able.

argammon argues more.

Argammon

You didn't get that was sarcasm about your post? ;)

And let's face it:
Countach: 1:0 Argammon
Lancia: 2:0 Argammon
Jaguar: 2:1 Alain scores 1
Acura: 3:1 Argammon
Audi: 4:1 Argammon
And if we count the 962 track where I just send a 5 min replay at the beginning of the month. (We will as I'm fair and gentle like always):
4:2
Corvette:draw 5:3
And the real winner of GTO:  6:3 for Argammon.
And if we add all live races together and add them as only 1-written- one point it's 7:3 Argammon.

Do you think you got a point now?And I bet I was having a lot more fun during that time than you with your 'fanacism'.

You are really making my attitude towards you change from thinking off you as just annoying and insane towards pitying you.
Yes somehow I really do pity you :)
But don't worry: Every bad time is followed by a good time.

Happy Greetings
-Argy

al il professore

I can see u match up adequate opponents

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

LM002 0-1
Countach 0-2
Lancia 1-2
Jaguar 2-2
Acura 2-3
Audi 2-4
P962 3-4
Corvette 3-5
GTO 3-6

Counting the live races one: 3-7

Counting Kalpen A: 4-7