News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2004

Started by zaqrack, October 27, 2003, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Putting Leo Ramone in any of positions, the equation is the same...

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Bonzai Joe vs. Neil McRae

Countach: 1-0
Indy: 2-0
Lancia: 3-0
Jaguar: 4-0
ACURA: 5-0
Audi: 6-0
LM002: 7-0
P962: 8-0
Melange: 9-0
Corvette: 10-0
Carrera: 11-0
GTO: 12-0

Wow I'm good!

al il professore

you ought to race for the victory and not against other pipsqueaks. your stupidity, directed against a weak and a newbie pipsqueak, will make him quit our competition world, instead of making him stay...

You are too much toxic. I will fight you as the archi evil stunts pipsqueak, JUST TO PREVENT YOU FROM GUTTING THE NEW pipsqueaks...

my version of the stats:
My objective last year was nothing, only sending replays, and as a good surprise i had podiums on podiums. This year I decided will win zakstunts.

So here are this year zakstunts races:

Alain won 5, argammon won 2, and we share one victory because by this time on z29 you tried until the last day, ... happy enough about my collective mind and team work... my replay just to beat my time instead of inventing a new shortcut :) (again for not sending your final replay to the team you will crash and burn in the stunts Hell, and damn it will hurt)

Alain was better 8 times and argammon 'by accident' only 3

Akoss poo won 2, he was better than me only 3 times, and thats why his weak and alcoholic mind tells him to spread the rumour that orion is a cheater team.

What could you do against Bonzai Joe at the beginning of the championship, argammon??? nothing! i came back, dressed off my shirt and started to play like a winner. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE JEALOUSING.

on z32 podium i will be smashing the victory champaign bottle on your head.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Argammon

I wrote a response first but I guess it does not help anyone and especially not Alain if I do respond to his post.I guess it's pretty obvious his post is not really constructive and a bit far from the truth and i will leave it at that.

al il professore

i got you!

on z29 i sent to you my rpl and you did the same thing that me... i dont understand why you speak about being unable to reach your time? i dont... poor boy!

to "And if I couldn't do anything ALAIN could do less! " i must reply: you are not aware about those problems that made me quit IRC competitions in january and zak in march. That means you didnt care about me those times :) because you lived me as a threat

"40 hour driving frency per month" are the words of a stunts newbie. Any committed pipsqueak knows that 40 is irrelevant for a class driver. a class driver drives no more than two hours on a track to give a competitive rpl. For a winning replay, i have max five hours of driving, two in the beginning of the month, three in the end... Advice to new pipsqueaks: try to learn how to spend the less time possible playing stunts by pressing the juice of every minute of playing! people like argammon dont look at their race in f4 view :) The pleasure you'll get driving super replays in few times will be the award for your pleasure in driving :) chase the anger from your vertuous competitor circle.

40 hours per month! live racing is simply full of cheaters. When i play in live racing i dont use the RH :) btw i didnt play on IRC yet, but i know that tsino 1.16 is available for me in one hour :) are you simply able to race my actual time 1.18 in one hour? I did it in one hour :) mister i-dont-tell-that-i-race-and-i-dont-share-my-rpls-to-my-own-team-but-every-day-i-try-to-beat-them-silently.

bold caracters now

THIS GUY HIDE HIS TIMES TO HIS OWN TEAM MATES! HE IS READY TO EVERYTHING JUST TO HANDLE HIS WIN/LOSS RATING WITH INTELLIGENCE.

" dozens of hours of your time to write meaningless attacks on the forum and the chat against me. " you are taking no time for me... i dont see what a better thing i can do for the community than fighting toxicism. What makes my day is that when you will be tired, you will have no more energy to attack the other pipsqueaks :) I just want no one else to be the target of your maniacry

"Anyone who has at least 1 % insight of the situation knows you are being a complete jerk here.And not only since our argument but since you joined the stunts community."

i took part in things you will never imagine, mercenary :) and others judgement doesnt count for me. if it does for you, you just feeling weaker and weaker arguing with me, because its void on your side, and my strong and true mind is achieving an 'over the top' with "souplesse" on your loose arm.

I am stronger than the average. FACE IT NOW.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Don't kill eachother, guys. Bonzai Joe is the best pipsqueak, Alan Rotoi is the most talented, Alain is the most successful now and Argy is the fastest. That's all!  :D

Anonymous

The point is not who is the best or who is the most succesfull but that Alain decided to act like a complete Jerk after he received a victory gift from a fellow teammate.

al il professore

objection!

I dont believe that you ever wanted me to win z31...
When i knew you were hiding your time to us, then I hided my time to you.
Long enough before the closure, you drove thanks to my replay 1.14 then 1.06 + 3 seconds penalty
You had time to share it with us.
You sent it to zak on the last minute, you did not send it to your team
then, as a punishment, I made you believe i HAD ONLY 1.18.00...
When I announced to you I had played 1.10 just on the deadline,  :) :) :) I knew the best thing you had to do was to quit us. And you did within a few hours.

Your mindless behaviour costed you:

1. to leave the best team on earth
2. to lose all your team points 2003, its like you drove for cork all year, giving freely your points to orion team...
3. ruin an already weak reputation (leaving euroteam master stunts with no farewell)
4. hours of forum fighting
5. four blood thirsty new opponents
6. what you wanted more: victories, victories, victories and victories...

Your mindless behaviour costed us:

1. a better orion performance like in z29, mingva, krys and me playing on your steps.

do you plead guilty? or do you plead guilty?

Mingva

Sorry, Argammon, but we waited the "gift" for all team: your super replay from which we could learn somewhat. And your unprofessional behavior not to show your rpl to team was met with protests.

BonzaiJoe

Alain: the best thing you could do for the forum and the Stunts community is to log off and drive instead.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Let's better talk about...

...ZakStunts 2004  :!:

Anonymous

No offense... But why are your pants brown while saying that Mingi?

Krys TOFF

*Gasp*, half of the posts here are not about the main subject of the post.

My opinion : Zakstunts is for all cars, that's what made it original at its beginning, when all comps where indy only.
I think it should stay this way. Zakstunts winner is best Stunts/tricks/shortcuts pipsqueak, whatever the car. Zakstunts winner is then considered as "the most polyvalent pipsqueak".

B-tracks, why not keep them but only for indy, with a "best 6th gear pipsqueak" award at the end of the year ?

2 leagues, mmm, i like the suggestion of one main league and also one amateur league inside it for giving goals for newcomers. But I dunno how to manage relegations...

Point system : why not use the actual overall point system for the "main overall league", and keep the 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 system only for B comp.

Leading time is motivation for many pipsqueaks, I don't care about it but let's keep it because many pipsqueaks like it.

Number of pipsqueaks per team : 3 or 4. More is too much I think.

Help to Zak : sorry, I can't. I miss time to make the IRC analysis already...

Retro tracks : NO. Let's look to the future. We need new tracks.

satanziege

Quote from: "zaqrack"1. Assistant Operator
[...]
a. managing the secondary competition (if there's any)
b. write analysis, stats, reviews,news, etc.
c. update through phpmyadmin (easy job :)
d. if he knows php he can also write additional stats and tools for the site.
I don't know how much time will be left next year, but I'm not a newbie at PHP, so if there's time I'll sureley be able to help programming and possibly also to do some administration. ButI can't say anything for sure about next year already :)

Quote from: "zaqrack"2. Dual League
a. no separate pro league but a combined and an amateur (newbie). In this case we need a good system to decide who is already a pro. But this way newbies have their own goal.
b. separate leagues like this year but no relegation but only promotion according to strict rules.
c. same system as this year maybe with modified point system of course.
I personaly rather wanted to be 10th in Pro than 1st or 2nd in amateur. AFAIK all regular drivers are pro anyway. If there's a dual league what about a newbie <-> old school league? I think that all regular pipsqueaks should be in the "pro" league, the system is generally quite nice, but i think there are too few regular pipsqueaks for this effort to make sense. And the relegation/promotion causes some risks, cause points may vary if a newbie suddenly becomes pro in mid season, or a good pipsqueak is regular switching. i think this is the only major drawback in the system, because it makes the championship less controllable.

Just now what about this: You simply erase relegation: whoever is in top10 once is pro for the season and noone is invited in the first race? Then there could be no mistakes about current points in pro champinship.

Quote from: "zaqrack"3. Secondary Competition
a. no secondary competition/track at all
b. separate track for amateur/pro (only if leagues are separated) - sound like a bad idea anyway, maybe you like it.
c. one competition track for everyone, and one secondary for the amateur league only for extra points. Pros can join the track too but they dont earn points, only for fun. Works only if theres a separate league for amateurs.
d. same as above but the separate track is for the pros only.
e. secondary track for points for everyone. Of course only 10-20% wight compared to the main competition.[/b]
i think if it's not too much work, just leave it as it is :) It's nice to drive the tracks if there's time, but if i had to drive them to get a good rating in primary it would be frustrating.

i think c would be nice, together with "pro once - pro ever" (see above).

so long,
satanziege
FNORD!