News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Valhalla

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 28, 2003, 05:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Waiting for comments on this track...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Boring, annoying but interesting track designed for top drivers.
Design: good, too much water, but not as much as on 2 Isles. Let it be 3.
Fun: too difficult, many many annoying parts, corners. 1
Competition ability: water everywhere, it can't be good. The designer didn't care about the non-top drivers, there are some parts which would be impossible for an average amateur. Shame on him. 1
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Odin

If you had read the story around the track it would have been clear this track could not be designed with average amateurs in mind.

When I made it I thought it would get bad ratings from amateurs and good ratings from top drivers.But maybe I was wrong.

CTG

To Akoss:

Strange: this is one of my favorite tracks...

To the designer:

You failed in tipping. Top drivers hate it, an amateur- like me-  is fond of the track!

al il professore

I just kindly remind to Mister Odin... HM! that the expression Stunts valhalla, schtunts falala, strunts vlahalakla, and even stomps Fak'embla are registered trademarks... prosecutors will... law is law, we didnt write it but lets take the money in the meantime...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

It's Ragnarok !
The fall of elder Gods.
Balder's death will free the Ice giants to Asgard.
And Scandinavian Gods will be no more.
I am Loki, and my master plan won't fail this time : Balder will die, his soul will be for Hela, Goddess of Deads, and Ragnarok will destroy Asgard, whatever Odin or Thor could do !

I did 1:38,00 without watching attached replay, I promise you it's true. And I know I can improve this time easily.
Ah ah ah aaaah. :twisted:

I like the plot, design is good, but there are 2 too difficult parts (beginning and trick on water with 6th gear) and too much water. I would say 3, but let's give a 4 because I like the plot. :P

Fun : tricky track, 6th gear, but maybe too tricky...? Let's give it a 4 again because I enjoyed racing it. Yes, yes, I did ! :shock:

Competition : that's the worst part : obviously, you can't finish a lap without doing the "6th gear on water" trick. So, auto gear pipsqueaks and those who don't know it won't participate.
This track would be excellent as a "grand finale for Pro league pipsqueaks" at Zakstunts, but not for a standard comp. Sorry, only 2 for it. :?

Designer tip : Alain or Argammon, because they like difficult tracks.