News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Which is the best water polo team?

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 30, 2003, 02:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You can choose from the Hungarian national team, Honv?d, Vasas, Ferencv?ros or BVSC. If you choose from other teams, you are wrong.

Because HUNGARY is the greatest country in water polo!!! We are the greatest, yes! We are the Brazilians of the water polo - as it is said.

So... say something... you can't. It is the sport when only the Hungarians can say something. If we don't win, the others know we are still the best - like Brazil and football.

Long live golden team, world, olimpic and european champions!!!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

my opinion: fat seals hunching and snorking
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Roy Wiegerinck is a great water polo player
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Water-Polo.... Yes, winter must be hard and long (in Hungary) to invent something like this...  :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Roy Wiegerinck is a great water polo player

Really? Is it true? If it is, maybe he's a good but not hungarian-level water polo player.

To JTK: water polo is quite popular in Croatian, Italy and Spain, too, and the winter is only 1-2 weeks longer in Hungary than in Germany.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

I know Roy plays water polo seriously in a team, but I don't know how good he is.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Which is the best water polo team?
SERBIA

Ursin

In 10 years, the best water polo team will be SLOVAKIA!