News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The real story about the zct 31 winner.

Started by Argammon, November 01, 2003, 11:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Did you ever wonder why Barichello would let Schumacher win in formula 1? Because Schu is fighting for the championship,right!

Now here is the 'Orion' story.

It was around 20.45 when i drove a kickass time,which was a lot better than my previous replay (1.14.75) .As i had not received a mail from Alain yet I was joining the chat to find out his time.He said 1.13.25. (or 1.10 he was very uncertain there)

I thought I would let him win as I am basically not fighting for any important. But as my 1.14.75 appeared to be a bit slow I needed an excuse to be closer to him (If I give him the victory I don't want to lose by a big margine so I said something the mail would not work or I accidently overwrote my 1.12 or some similar bullshit.

But well Alain was getting all cocky and unfair because he thought 'he would have won' and threated me like shit.

At the beginning I thought I would not tell anyone as it would surely look better for the team if he just wins and i am just 'second'.
But after all his cocky 'shittalk' I decided to reveal my 'real' replay to the public!

You can take a look at it as it is included as 'the replay of the month' in the z32.zip now.

And please remember that :
1)It is a totally different trick from alain's so I did not just watch his replay and copy it
2)I drove it close to deadline and thus it made no sense to share it with my team.

So much for teamwork.You get shittalked but 0,0 thanks.

EDIT: Another reason to reveal the truth was because alain wanted to kick me out of the team......he said so several time in the chatroom :)

Argammon

The replay is called rom_arga.rpl if you download z32.zip

Mingva

No excuse! You could write to team at least about possibility to drive without penalty beyond the water. I tried it to do in first week but without success.

Anonymous

I think I told you how late I found out how to do that?

Mingva

Quote from: "Argammon"It was around 20.45 when i drove a kickass time, which was a lot better than my previous replay (1.14.75)
So, before 20:45 you had 1:14.75!!! And don't tell that your 1:14 time was without 6th gear part!

You want teamwork while team cann't receive it from you :?

Anonymous

Did you receive a RPL with Alain's trick? no
but that's really besides the main point.The main point is the other 'issue'

Mingva

But at least from Alain I received some rpls which helped me but from you nothing.

P.S. Please write more about The main point is the other 'issue'.

Anonymous

You don't seem to have red the 1st post at all :/

It was all about me letting alain win because he was fighting for the championship and all he does is being cocky and shittalking me.....as well as talking me out of the team.

short description now

Mingva

But it's not an excuse! You still should send rpl or suggestions to teammates about new tricks/shortcuts we couldn't discover!

P.S. Log in, guest. I don't like to talk with Casper :P

BonzaiJoe

Well Argammon, that should teach you two things:

1. Not to be in the same team as Alain

2. Not to count on Alain or try to help him

I won't approve your victory 100%, because you chose not to send the replay, but still, you were of course the best driver this month, and after all the only thing you didn't get was the extra point.
But we can't be quite sure.