News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 32 - black pudding

Started by al il professore, November 02, 2003, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

YEEEEE PEEEEEE!!!! the indy car track!

My god!!! a race with indy car, kalpen like, no rules, shortcuts allowed!!! its not black pudding, its BLACK MAGIC!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

The track is too slow for indy. I'd prefer to race with Lamborghini Countach on it :? And indy was not so long ago - on ZCT 27.

P.S. Zak, try to create more interesting scenery next time :P

al il professore

there is no scenery because its a 'rush hour II' :)

and thanks to that...

I see shortcuts...

everywhere!

satanziege

Hmm i see them too, but work, much work 8)
FNORD!

al il professore

it is not about work, its about cork.

i am against...

CTG

Hmmm... No chance for Opponent Near this month. Power gear is a SHIT!  :evil:

Mingva

Zak, you didn't update or didn't receive my under 50 secs replay  :?:

zaqrack

didnt receive, forward the original mail pls and it'll be listed with original sendtime

Mingva

`
Still problems with PC/mail?

Mingva

Seems yes  :( I got "Your message did not reach the following recipient(s)" by sending mail to zak@stunts.mine.nu

But I hope you already got my z32 rpl sent to zak@zakstunts.cjb.net

CTG

Damned loop trick! I can't do it... I'm unable... :roll:

al il professore

loop tricks... stop

detailed on... stop

www.orionteam.fr.st

;)

CTG

There's no matter with the trick, I know how to do. Only problem is to push it through...  :lol:

al il professore

stunts is a mastermind and cluedo game.

mastermind, to imagine the combination of tricks used by the adversary.

cluedo, to find clues about how the adversary used his tricks to kill you.