News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 32 - Prediction Game

Started by Mingva, November 02, 2003, 02:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

"IF someone has to mention his achievements,they are likely not to be that great.But if someone does not has to mention his achievements they are likely either to be great or nonexistant"

-Famous Quote :)

al il professore

You are right, I am not going to underline what i did from now, because it forgets what my opponents were able to do... I must only focus on what i'll be doing on the next race. But every little pipsqueaks praises, like: "I really cannot believe you raced "default" with your strictest definition of "no shortcuts" under 1 minute. Well, I'll see it on weekend.   :-)" by Mark Nailwood, help a lot!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

to Argumment: if you're thinking Alain wanted to mention his winning streak or just to brag about his results, you're -totally- wrong :P Alain just wanted to correct BJ and CTG who even don't remember ZakStunts winners  :P  :lol: Shame on them  :P  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"6th : Akoss Poo (without CTG's help for tricks, he is slow :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ) :shock:

Totally disagree, if I can't do a trick, that wouldn't mean I'm slow. I'm unable to do the loop trick, don't expect great result from me this month. And that's not because of CTG.
I'm faster than last year not because of CTG (we exchanged rplz last year, too), rather because of advanced replay handling, regained -rh skill (less time to drive the rpl) and experience. I got a big help from CTG on zct21 (I couldn't find your trick Krys, but after I got it, it wasn't too difficult to do it, it was rather fun), and a small on zct24, where the checkpoint times comparison was very helpful. Apart from these, I only got one help from a non-teammate parson. The other rplz were driven with my own skills and ideas.
And I think I gave more help to my team than I got, but it is not a problem for me.
So please don't think I'm fast because of CTG's help, it is not true. (In the summer I got 2nd places, but there was no CTG... and he would have never found the corkscrew trick on zct28).

Have you seen the 3 smileys ?
It was a joke. :lol:

Mingva

Some of pipsqueaks haven't sence of humor :?

BonzaiJoe

That was a good one Mingva...

And it did seem like CTG meant that Alain had won too much right now, it's been 3 months since that streak of victories, so I don't really see that connection. In your way, CTG might as well say Roy Wiegerinck has too many victories in a row.

Alain won 26,27,28
Alain shared 1st on 29
Alain did not win 30
Alain officially won 31, but did not have the best time
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Alain :'I really cannot believe you raced "default" with your strictest definition of "no shortcuts" under 1 minute'

So you are referring to your 59.25 on default closed I guess?
Let me tell you I totally smashed that time :)
Details on permanent competition board *G*

al il professore

i played twenty minutes on it, and have not been powergearing as much as i wanted yet. So I expected easy improvements on it. I will play again on it today :)

Argammon

So I am making you play it again.Nice :)
But in the end I will have the upper edge ;)

al il professore

no. you didnt make me play on it.

And you will make nhycco 7 play on it.

Mingva

It's almost passed my noted deadline for your ZCT32 tips, but let's give one more day for those who forgot to submit their tips :)

zaqrack

1. Alain
2. Argammon
3. Mingva
4. Akoss Poo
5. Bonzai Joe

Argammon

1)Alain
2)Mingva
3)Bonzai
4)Argammon
5)Akoss

Mingva

Let's sum votes:
Akoss - 50 (correct top4!!!); Krys and CTG - 24; Alain - 16; alanrotoi - 14; Mingva, zaqrack and Argammon - 8.

So, Akoss seems very talented to submit correct tips  :)