News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

And the winner is...

Started by JTK, November 03, 2003, 07:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

- corrected on Nov. 5, 2003 -

Akoss Poo!

Yes! Best pipsqueak in our season, congratulations!  :D
He'll soo receive the original Stunts 1.1 from us!

Here the overall ranking (see the Hall Of Fame at our site):

1 Akoss Poo
2 Tsino
3 Zak McKracken
4 Il Professore
5 Bonzai Joe
5 Satanziege
7 Krys TOFF
8 Argammon
9 Mushi
10 Koenovic
10 Janez
12 -=[FSB]=-
13 XDude_NL
13 Leo Ramone
13 Viole
16 Fdzierva
17 Usrin
17 KHR
19 Neil McRae
19 Flaute
19 Alan Rotoi
19 JTK
19 Juethy
19 T3omi
19 JackTheRipper
19 Q

Argammon

Good performance over all 3 tracks.And the win on the C track over Alain proved that you deserved the win! congrats!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Thanks Arg. I only miss the best rplz of Bonzai and Zak from the scoreboard, but they were weaker than mine.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

he deserves the victory, but i drove this in a total of half an hour on the antepenultimo day :) Perhaps you forget to congratulate him for doing this unique and incredible poo style jump? Perhaps you jealous me for making even your hidden z31 rpl so called "best ever" not so shining !congratulations for the super trick you did on z31 but i didnt need you to find it... and i read i dont remember where that where you were an accident in orion, you gave me occasion to copy you... Remember z18? you were manipulated and lose the race !!! :) or perhaps you dont like to congratulate the others?

mmmh its an artillery barrage fire from argammon... he must really hate to be second

hu ahahaahahahaahah

huuu ahhaahahahahahaahahahah

huuuuuuu aahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaah
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I just congratulated Akoss in this thread and I think you don't have to pollute it with your -turning to be funny- hatred towards me.I guess you have polluted enough other threads already.

Greetings
-Arg

JTK

Thanks and yes: Please keep fighting in ONE thread, not aal over the board. It's annoying. Sais JTK  8)

al il professore

you know how to light the fire, not how to kill it :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Sorry folks, I am dumb and really upset with myself. I somehow "forgot" (however this may happen) Tsino's replay on CTK2003c.trk. He complained and of course was right. In the race he became third and overall he became even second! So I corrected and updated the scoreboard and the Hall Of fame, please take a look there to find the final results.

I am very sorry about this!

P.S.: Zak, do you see? Other contest hosts also fail sometimes... :wink:

zaqrack

yeah, and I'm also angry, because if I'd have sent my replay in time I'd still be second in overall :(((

doesnt matter, it was fun.
Grats Tsino!

JTK

Next year, next race, next chance... I'm akready thinking of a brilliant idea what to do... Needs some time to coordinate and prepare... :mrgreen:

JTK

O.K. take a look at the competition site. Akoss received his award. Also now the package is on its way to Hungary. Tsino's and Zak's awards will follow very soon, KHR nearly finished them. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "JTK"O.K. take a look at the competition site. Akoss received his award. Also now the package is on its way to Hungary. Tsino's and Zak's awards will follow very soon, KHR nearly finished them. :)

done :)

KHR :D

JTK

Great. All awards are out now. See them at the pipsqueak's Caf? at our site.

8)

al il professore