News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

How was your presentation email?

Started by alanrotoi, November 25, 2002, 01:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I just read the email I sent to the died World Masters Stunts Competition (or whatever) the 20-25 of april 2002.
If you read it you'll see I sound really stupid. I wonder how was your first email in a stunts competition.
Mine was this:

"Hello! I'm Alan Rotoi and I'm from Argentina. I saw your site (World Masters Championship Stunts) and I think it's great and a cool idea. I would like to participate in the championship! I just downloaded the Qualify track and I will try to do a good time. And I downloaded the Stunts ver. 1.1 because I have the older version (5 October 1990).
If I can participate, please let me know how many time I have to send you the replay of the qualify track. What's the last day can I send you my replay?
Well... I will wait your response. I hope I would be there...
Regards...... Alan Rotoi."

PS: I received the answer from Roy a month later :)

BonzaiJoe

Good thing you didn't quit during that month ;)
My first contact with the Stunts community was with JTK - I think I sent him something quite like that email you wrote to Roy :)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

"Hello! I'm CTG and I will be the most stupid ghost creating troll of the next 12 years. Wait a few days, my roommate will join too. And his foreign friends."