News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

A typical chat with......

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2003, 08:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I was unable to read this all :)

but at least the whole world knows now I had great sex on monday   :lol:

al il professore

well we are just all having fun... the way we can!

congratulations zak, and do it often, do it for your friends, do it for those who cant (argammon), do it for those who never did it (akoss poo), do it for those it doesnt mean nothing (mingva) do it for those who like the hot dogs (alanrotoi) do it for those who quit stunts to do it (Roy wiegerink) do it for those who will quit stunts to do it ( Bonzai Joe) do it for those who had too many children by doing it (Krys Toff) do it for the neighbours, do it for the pleasure!

just do it :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quotedo it for those it doesnt mean nothing (mingva)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"well we are just all having fun... the way we can!

congratulations zak, and do it often, do it for your friends, do it for those who cant (argammon), do it for those who never did it (akoss poo), do it for those it doesnt mean nothing (mingva) do it for those who like the hot dogs (alanrotoi) do it for those who quit stunts to do it (Roy wiegerink) do it for those who will quit stunts to do it ( Bonzai Joe) do it for those who had too many children by doing it (Krys Toff) do it for the neighbours, do it for the pleasure!

just do it :)

At least you can't tell for me the same thing you told about Akoss Poo. :lol:

Arg

Alain's remark about me cleary reveals how he feels opressed by my overhelming charism, and while doing so he also reveals his own impotence while trying to mirror it onto a far away internet identity he does not know anything about.

Psycholigsts know that insanes or other people with severe problems try to release them partly by telling their surroundings about 'their' problems while projecting them upon 3rd person identities.

al il professore

today reply will be easier than yesterday's... lets break him before he breaks by himself!

you dont believe in psychology, as you should already be relying on it to overcome your own problems. I crazily believe no one but you can solve the major dysfunction in your bipolar mind. But think it over, you are only an adolescent yet, and entire life to forget :)

just smile. smile in your posts and to your frien... oh sorry! you know i really tried to forget you dont have any!

bye bye sandwich man
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

You are repeating yourself by now Alain :)
And really you have no clue how old I am,nor do most others here.
And about the rest of your post.It really does not deserve any reaction anymore.

but i have to mention I have posted something interesting to read on the 'racing in general' -> pipsqueaks cafe forum.

I would love to hear your insight on this matter.
Your friend
-Argy

al il professore

this is my last reply in disorder...

so friend, lets argue only on the 'protest and praise' part... because our munificent dispute is spreaded all over the forum.. i prefer to search your posts only in "protest and praise" now ok?

request to zak: Can you please move the topics "truth about the real idiot in this argument" and "a typical chat with"... so as every of our etc. protesting posts in "protest and praise" part? Because it has nothing to do with annoying other pipsqueaks about our woman fight...

Alain is a...

BonzaiJoe

This funny :) A man from real life visits the geeks in the chatroom:

[19:24] <Mingva> WHEN WHY ZAK DIDN'T UPDATE IT YESTERDAY??
[19:24] <Argammon> because he had problems with his comp?
[19:25] <Mingva> NO
[19:25] <Z6-PO> lol
[19:25] <Mingva> HE UPDATED IN EVENING
[19:25] <akosspoo> Zak?
[19:25] <Argammon> he didn't
[19:25] <Mingva> AND U SENT UR TIME 14H
[19:26] <Argammon> nice tricks ALAIN used
[19:26] <Argammon> =P
[19:26] <Argammon> .......
[19:27] <Z6-PO> since i know him, argammon is full of hate.. smtg in his real life must be really ugly
[19:27] <Argammon> full of hate?
[19:27] <Mingva> he's ugly
[19:27] <Argammon> that must be you
[19:28] <Mingva> ZAK???
[19:28] <Z6-PO> you are the prototype of the sand yard loser 
[19:28] <zaqrack> I started to install linux at 18h (i was in school before). I deleted all my windows installs, i had no operating system. I was in the middle of work, when at 20h zsuzsi came, and I prepared dinner, I didnt want to work with my computer anymore. Even more, at 23h I won a nice game, and she said I can do to her whatever I want so we had sex until 2am. Then we slept. So I just got no time to update.

But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Oh, youth...
school...
weak English...
messing with linux...
having sex for 3 hours continuously...
staying up later than midnight...

sometimes I miss these things. :)
But then I only have to think on my son(s) to not care at all :)